cubano

Siad Barre and Ethiopian troops in Balambale and Goldogob in 1982

cubano   

Everybody knows 1977 war, but few people know something about this brief war.

Was 1982 war between Somalia and Ethiopia a defeat for Somalia?

Tallaabo   
On 21/05/2018 at 10:58 PM, cubano said:

I dont understand why nobody wants to talk about this issue.

Why don't you talk about something else instead of obsessing about a war which took place nearly half a century ago?

Don't you know that both Somalis and Ethiopians moved on from that neighbourly skirmish? 

18 minutes ago, cubano said:

Siad Barre troops pushed back Ethiopian/SSDF attack, but Mengistu captured two Somali towns.

HORN OF AFRICA: CONTINUED TENSIONS IN 1983

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84S00552R000100090003-8.pdf

Next time we march to Addis, and there are  no Russians and Cubano,  who is gonna save Ethiopia! we are patient but Ethiopia knows Somalis are warriors,if thet don't stop meddling in Somalia,  and  soon we will rise again and kick their ass.

why do you think we defeated and chased them so easily before Cubanos and Russians came?

6 hours ago, cubano said:

This is a topic about Ethiopian-Somalia war in 1982.

Do you have any information about the issue?

what is your Ethiopian name? How many  bastards left behind by  the Cuban soldiers? 

cubano   

Why do you change the issue of the topic?

This topic is not about me but Ethiopian-Somali war in 1982.

Just do me  favour if you have information about this issue you are welcome, but if you dont know anything about the issue, it  is not for you.

Do you understand my words?

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This Cuban  guy is weird he is obsessed with this  particular war because it's.Cuba's only trumpf because  cuba hasn't won any war  ever

Don't go to extreme and make big mistake. Cuba defeated the American empire one rare fit repeated only by Vietnam.

Why do you think Fidel Castro, Che Guevara are household names even in remote african villages.

They also defeated South Africa in Angola.

Never go against facts to defend something that we don't even have official or united information about the whole Somalia Ethiopia. Always rumours, inuendo, scattered individual information when so much human life and wealth involved.

cubano   

Cuba has never defeated United States.

Cuba has never defeated South Africa. South Africa Border war ended in a stalemate.

I want to talk about Somalia-Ethiopia Border War in 1982

On 7/16/2018 at 7:15 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Next time we march to Addis, and there are  no Russians and Cubano,  who is gonna save Ethiopia! we are patient but Ethiopia knows Somalis are warriors,if thet don't stop meddling in Somalia,  and  soon we will rise again and kick their ass.

why do you think we defeated and chased them so easily before Cubanos and Russians came?

I think given enough time Ethiopia will be gone on its own. No need to march to Addis. Just be prepared to stand when necessary. Everyone Somali, Eritrea, Djibouti...and powerful forces inside consider Ethiopia most artificial country in history. Put together left over of every European empire. Ever heard the French and British agree at that time, but here were hand and glove.

3 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

I think given enough time Ethiopia will be gone on its own. No need to march to Addis. Just be prepared to stand when necessary. Everyone Somali, Eritrea, Djibouti...and powerful forces inside consider Ethiopia most artificial country in history. Put together left over of every European empire. Ever heard the French and British agree at that time, but here were hand and glove.

Dear Observer,

What gives? Is Tigray getting ready to invoke article 39?