Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

MiZz_LeXuS verses OG_Moti

GM   

Kia Ora Mizz...(that is our kiwi greatings)

Ok i leave you in peace sister, i promise i wont even come back to this section again. I was just acting a komatua (another kiwi term-find out).

G'day Gentleman (That's our Aussie greeting)

:rolleyes:

Good to see you are leaving me alone, thank the lord!

Go and play rugby........ redface.gif

Gabbal   

looooooooool :D ^^^^^^^^^

Og, bro you sure you're not trying to break down Mizz lexus because you see some sort of competition? ;)

Mizz lexus keep it up gurl :cool:

OG Moti   

I thought this was a finished topic where the sister Apologized to me and i accepted with open heart...to remind all and please pay attention:

Thanx to the sister because she knew MiZz_lexus was wrong so she changed that name in order to show her sencerness towards me her new name became from MizZ_Lexus to

18.jpg

Zarqa

Great name too ...

thanx sister... so people do not return the past to present the present is good for the brother and the sister they made peace after.....the great movie

luxuz.jpg

so stop the xaasid nimo u dont want peace between the sister and me? war yaableh

For goodness sake OG_Moti, I got a new name coz I was getting a bit bored with MiZz_LeXuS...I didnt change my name because I thought that I was wrong~ But dont you worry ama still the same and I will be getting my name back soon...BEWARE~

GM   

Mizz zarqa,. did you say g'day. I didnt know we are neighbours, waw.... Zaqra, see most of this forumers are Londers or come from states, i was feeling odd one out since coming to sol. we are outnumbered here. But i think with an ozi and few more kiwis i might be able to stay longer and write more here.

OG dont you think for a minute that i am taking over brother, i have no any hiden motive sxb. Laakin waan kaaridhey gabadhaa LOOL, waxaan u maaleey hadhee anigu an aheeyn jeebkaad kuridhan laheeydh MIZZ, mise waad laroorilaheeydh mar hore...lol .

GM   

Oh Mizz...Did you watch super 12 last night. We beat you (ozis) last night at rugby staduim and sent you back to outpack with bruises lol.

Yes I did say g'day and ama say it again G'DAY MATE! Ama true blue aussie icon_razz.gif

And yes we are neighbours! Damn :(

Lol...Gentleman...

Ama still getting over the pain... :mad:

But dont you worry...The Aussies will be there soon to kick those kiwis a**

last night at rugby staduim

Lol...Rugby stadium....

Anyway I thought you said you were going to leave me alone, whatever happened to that promise? :confused:

One more thing Gentleman...Aussie are better then Kiwis in every sport!

Especially in Cricket

GM   

ssss... zarqa, we are being watched, i am afraid to reply here. others like Hornafrique had already suspected me..lol it is turning out to be me and you, not you and OG..lol

You got me on the cricket, i am not fun of that but i think ozi are generally good in cricket.

Since you are my neighbour i would be nice to you and you will have my peace always.

Gentleman...Listen up mate...If you want to give me a hard time whatever it is...Then so be it~

All you should know is that dont bother to waste your time coz you will be like it aint really worth it! But then again brothers these days dont listen much...I might teach you a lesson or 2 ;)

Ama one girl not to be messed with~ :eek:

Ama teach you not to mess with me like how I tought OG_Moti redface.gif And might I add it was a very boring process...

MiZz_LeXuS

OG Moti   

loooooooool MiZz_lexus or Zureqa is that the new name? any ways i am done with u.. i thought u learn the lesson but it seems you still heardheaded.. and i understand that cause ozzy girls are a bit hard to deal with but they always come around eventually ... and i have decided the followings:

1. Deligate Authority to train you to Gentleman -- cause i have others things to do at the moment... but i will keep an eye on u and if he is not doing well i might take it over again and this time with a different approach.. smile.gifsmile.gif

2. I think you should keep this new name cause the old name had a lot of misunderstanding..

3. I will give a duration of 3 months to see if you will change and be more flexible ozzy girl, if that does not happen in 3 months then i will find another way to deal with you...

4. i think you are ok as a person only if u stop being heardheaded, so i decided to give u a chance...

so those are my plans at the moment and lets see how things will turn to... peace smile.gif enjoy your stay at SOL hotels

king_450   

OG_motto, i am so amazed about ur creativity , do you have work at all, i bet u do not have anthing to do except be in the internet,damn man u r lucky

is that why u r so creative.