Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso College. (PICS)

Cowke   

This is the Bossaso College in Puntland. Enjoy!!!

9.gif

5.gif

cer03.gif

cer04.gif

lab2.gif

lab1.gif

22.gif

lab4.gif

Tons of information regarding curriculum and the facilities at the facility plus pictures.

Bossaso College

Tuujiye   

Cowke, Puntland is only part of Somalia saaxiib ee why does your signature say "puntland Forever So help me god"?

You should be proud of things like this no matter where ever they are saaxiib.. ilaahoo mee Hargeysa ama Kismaayo or xamar ama Garoowe ahaato... however you posted some picture in here to just show-off and brag about the hard work of some innosent people who care for all Somalis and not only for the people of Puntland....

Magaca Puntland haku ciyaarin oo faanka dhaaf.. Ku faan somaliweyn nimo laakiin kista yar oo sida daacada ah lagu soo saartay ha wasaqeen....

This college is growing and iinsha allah it will be alot bigger in 5 years..iinsha allah.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^iska daa hakajajabinine....reer Puntland ma tahid ayaa la yiri waad sheeganoysaa taasuu ka duulayaa ma fahminoo si uu to prove 'em wrong. So Help us God! ;)

Cowke   

Tuutijiye i dont hate other somali regions lakin thats not my home sxb, If i ever do go back to Somalia I am not going to hamar or hargeisa or baidoa because somalia wa meel qabili sxb.

Do you know why I always post about puntland? because somaliaonline is the only place where i can represent my father side of the family without offending my reer abtis(hamar) who are very sensitive about that sort of issue. Believe me I was raised up to consider that eastern side of somalia are all bad and blah blah blah!!!

So its my only breathing space bro, believe me anigu bananka markan joggi maba ka hadli puntland I strictly keep it online to monitor how the state progressing!!!!

nuune   

^^^ Are you series Cowke

somaliaonline is the only place where i can represent my father side of the family without offending my reer abtis(hamar)

believe me anigu bananka markan joggi maba ka hadli puntland I strictly keep it online to monitor how the state progressing

It sounds like there are no humans around you, you will do a better job if you talk to people about what you like, they might as well tell you what they think of!

PS: Great to see such progress is taking place back home, Maashaa Allaah

Tuujiye   

^^ LOL Abyan I know yea! lool.. laakiin jamacadaan waa run oo wee dhismeysaa..

Cowke, sxb do you man aniga makala jecli..I just wanted to give you a reminder sxb... Somaliaonline dad caqli yar ma joogaan duqa lol. baaq lee iga aheed aan kula socodsiinaye in filinkaada aan fahansan nahay si aadan nugu sii wadin...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^

Che:

In this Al Shabab free zone of Somalia, girls learning and using cellphones are of course real and if I might add, an everyday occurrence. Therefore, must your envy and jealousy make you question everything positive going in Somalia? Silly hater! :D