Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Chat won't be ready till next week.

unixguru   

is anyone going????? sh*t that place is dead, you might as well remove it from your server and use the space for more useful stuff.... like email... I wouldn't mind having a somaliaonline.com email account, and am sure the people in somalia or kenya would love it.

Buubto   

I agree with prefessor on this. unix bro give it a chance u can't expect to reach a success stright away. Everything requires time & patient, we r in real world not Hollywood world. Don't worry u will have ur chance to chat with girls :Psmile.gif

Perhaps admin it would be good to set up some forums. for example one night wecould have sisters issues. it would be good to know the topics in advance so we could have some questions ready. i think it is good to know what the sisters are going through and how they perceive things. Example, a christian asked me how can she accept that her husband has another wife, she asked me asshe knows it is with in our religion. but i had not the slightest clue on the muslimah's view on this, sorry for my ignorance but i only know it from the shariah POV. is this a good idea for the chat ?

oh and most importantly we have to set a time, perhaps Greenich mean time or which ever zone has the most members online.

do we have a voting room so that we could conduct votes on these issues? we all are eating out of the same plate, so we should have a say in how the meat is cooked.

DAD   

Originally posted by Simple Woman:

How do u get in? I tried clicking chat... but it doesn't work

Hi SW.

The chat rooms aren't back yet - the thread is from January 07, 2002 .

Admin…thanks merci…..damn this place needed a chat room, last year when I visited this site first time, it had chat but less ppl..since we have good number of nomads things will be kewl….

Admin we had Matrimonial section too..... there were a lot of girls posted in that section..some of them I saved their pics, but malisa virus hit my pc anyways…..can we have that back too.. we want what u took from us looooool..i am greedy… thanks so much admin.. I hope the chat room will be clean and interesting. Later all

Regards

Where is my Quote…..Coming Soon :D:D:D