Sign in to follow this  
True2truth

What are my options?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by siphoningdilemma:

Hi and welcome
smile.gif

aaaa...Judging from the over abundant unsuited men out there its safe to say that I will remain single.

The dilemma is what a girl to do who doesn’t want to get married however is ready to have kids in a permissible according to Islamic law way? Please advise... thanks

MMA

Don't misquote the sister. She said she doesn't want to get married; but not she doesn't want farsamo.

Infact, judging by the reference to the abundence of men out there, one will be left with the impression, in kolba la cosobsadaa la rabaa!

So, MMA-la noqo bakeeriga xun eed is horwado ciddi ma rabtee.

Some nomads misunderstood my question; my idea was to seek a feasible Options to have kids without getting married...not how to obtain a faraax

Also I would like to point out that I’ve used the term “unsuited” subjectively.. Hoping that such word would derail any bad connotation in regards faraaxs but yet some fail to notice and interpreted wrongfully.. hmmmmm.

So the options that were advised so far are either to adopt or get married for the sake of having kids.

I can’t adopt because I would like to have my own kids.

So that leaves me the option of marrying someone for the wrong reason.. ..Call me Mother Teresa; but I simply can not use someone else for my own gain.

Now, some pointed out that seeking the unconventional method of having kids such as Artificial insemination is like committing a Zina …. I’m curious to know how so?

^ All the danbi without the fun !

think of it is a projectile without the *standard* delivery system but you still get the payload.

in other words does Zina only cover the act and not the result ?

Faynuus   

walaasheey you will still be selfish even if you used the unconventional method becouse u denied an innocent child to have a bilogical father, furthermore ur kid won,t have a natural family lineage plus that irresponsible donor will never know how many or who he fathered. so who gains, just you. am sorry to say this but ur very very selfish potential mother who just thinks about herself. a loving mother would never let her kid go through such ordeals in live especially if that child is to be a muslim.

and to answer ur second question:

Ask the learned scholars to get a clear detailed answer. but common sense here says to get pregnat, you need a man and coz ur a muslimah u must be married before any sexual contact so if u seek artifial insemination, you get the sperm of a starnger whom u know nothing abt into ur womb. he could be a killer, definately not a believer, a very scary ugly man, he could have hereiditary diseases or he could be a mal charactered human being.some1 u could never live with for a second. why are u so hopeless. Illahay haku caafiyo.

Malika   

^That is telling like it is! No sugar coating whatsoever. smile.gif Inshaallah the sister will take your words as waanoo iyo wanaag aad urabtiid..Inshaallah.

Emperor   

If I am not mistaken, the girl is asking to stay single and be a mother, in other words she wants to be Single mother. Considering you are Somali woman living in the west, this phenomina isn't new to you at all, actually I am suprised you asked. All I can say to you is, get any Farah and wait, everything else will come naturally.

Gediid   

^^^Cant help but agree with you.There's a Farax somewhere reading this post and quitely asking himself how he can get in touch with you...

Pucca   

this sperm bank thing is very gross, im shocked you're even considering it.

ikky nasty sperms kept frozen being warmed up and put in you? *shudders* god almighty...any farax and i do mean ANY..is better.

lol...alot of ppl wont understand this, but its what they call in the west sexually confused.

its ok, follow you heart and one day, u will find the answer. its a new thing in our community and many might just dont understand. but u know what i am talking about. lately, alot are coming of the closet.

u might wanna take your kids to somali once in a blue moon to avoid situations like this.

Miriam1   

I don't understand, why the poor girl is getting so much hate here, although there are no present options, doesn't hurt to ask!

Her concern's are real...bad luck with lady love, and simply unwilling to be with someone who is beneath her.

Dear the only option before you is adoption its a rewarding and I am sure in the long run, you wont care about missing out on the birthing experience...when you have one or two children who care and love you.

ps. I understand all the comments that find the idea of a sperm bank gross....I think the idea of being with a person you find VILE equally gross

Zafir   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Wow! A woman who wants a child without all the male jug-jug
:D
that goes with it!

Goodluck with that.

Must you refer to it as Jug-jug?? :( ...It's, it's much more than that.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Wow! A woman who wants a child without all the male jug-jug
:D
that goes with it!

Goodluck with that.

lool Bishaaroow wax baa kuu dhiman :D

MMA & Dabshid, hashoo sperm mushakal eh utuura hee, halmar a set of triplets buc haka soo siisee...

:D:D:D:D:D:D ,,,, wax waalan ,,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Walaahi waan qoslay ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,