Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

Pucca   

cause we innately know were hetero jst like you know you shoud inhale and exhale to breathe.

i gotta disagree with u there, one is not born with sexual perferences, its somethin u develop over time, therefore its not innate..its a learned.

but oh well, i dont have a problem with gays, lesbo or anyone else for that matter, so long as they stay on their end of the fence...its sick and shockin at first but i cant do nothin bout it but live my own life. And if u think of it, its they're business, their lives and they've chosen a way of life waaaaaaaaaaay different from the norm.

ADAM AND EVE...ABSOLUTELY NOT ADAM AND STEVE..

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Gay ppl, should be treated like sick ppl, and they should be kept in hospitals to treat them.. they are not normal, to develop a taste for a nother man, that is not normal.

they are not normal, to develop a taste for a nother man, that is not normal.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sure enough, qac qac.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

Gay ppl, should be treated like sick ppl, and they should be kept in hospitals

looooooool ,,,, kept in a hospital,,,, u thinks they'll be fine ??? kkkkkkkkkk

Emagine 10 gays put together in one hospital ,,, what would they do .. . . . . kkkkk ,,,, they should be put in separate jails outside from cities my friend :D:D:D but putting them together in one Hospital - - - Emagine :D:D

Did I hear somebody say an old man was found with a young boy? Young boy as in 'child'? If that's the case, who cares about his alleged sexual preference? What we're talking about is paedophilia. Forget saying hello from a distance, I'd walk right up to the filthy swine and send him to an earthly hell.

Tell me it wasn't a child.

OG Moti   

Gay people??? Inaalilahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun..

they are becoming more and more, what could be the reason.. so many reasons..

1. Duli nimo, iyo saqajaanimo

2. Biological disorder.. with saqajaanimo

3. Adebdaro, luck of functioning as a man or a women with saqajaanimo

4. Mental sickness and been abused when been child but when became an adult developed saqajaanimo attitude

5. Inkaar ilaahey iyo saqajaanimo

and so on.. and these are scientifically proven theories and reasons why gays are gays ...

Solutions

1. Marrage with strong partner, a gay man needs a women who is shameless and show him how he should do his duties ... a gay female needs a man who is hungry and sensitive in many ways ...

2. Locked out in a mental hospital with one meal a day ...

3. torture is an option but i wouldnt recommend thou its effective i heard

4. talk talk talk to them tell them war waxan si ma ahee ilaahey kacabso oo sidan si isudhaan

5. Quraan ku aqriya... ilaahey waa wax daaweeyo..

wasalaam

peace

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Tell me it wasn't a child.

Sheherazade,

Yeah,,, it was a child and i personally know both the old man and the child , , , ,

That is really SO SAD . . . .

Tuujiye   

Ar matag aa I hayo...baaquligii ahwa!!!

Ogi moti sxb runtaa waaye nooh...

Dadkaan qoomul luudka ah waxee u baahan yihiin in meel baadiye ah la geeyo oo geel la raacsiiyo.

But that might be very scary..lol..geeljire bajaq ah..ahaahahahahaahaha...subxaanalaah...geel jire laaf yoonayo..hahaahahahaahaha..ama gabasaar xiran..lol..aaaaaaaaaaaa...igatag....

wareer badanaa!!!!

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Glass eye girl (Indho bakeeri)..lol..

Sis walaahi waxaas sad story waaye loomana adkeesan karo..Somalia haduu caruur kusoo dhalo yaa aabo u noqonaayo? islaantaa mise asaga?..walaahi yaab waaye..

wareer badanaa!!!

Tuujiye, it's indho dhalo or indho Baliil..lol

If that happens, they both be the wives...yikez :mad: Taas waxaaba ka sii daran, these gay dudes are still carrying Muslim names like Mohamed, Abdullaah, Ahmed, etc and say they are still Muslim..inaalilaah. Walaahi aduunyo gadoonkii baa ku jirnaa.

loooooooooooooooool qacqac why you acting like you never seen gay people...i hang out with gay ppl and they not as bad as you mentioned them and they anit mentally sick is just they chose to be in life and the only one who will jurge them will be god so quit acting like ya never been there lol but hey give them a space.

There is a gay room at the Student Union building at my college. ITs called Global for "Gay Lesbian or Bisexual A___ Laision". WHen I first came I thought by Global it meant, people from all over the world can come together in interact in that room.

:eek: :eek: Going in and them giving me a weird look and then asking me if I was gay...wierd experience. SHot out of there like there was no tommorrow.

qcbaro, i love your statements...

they should be put on a secluded island and burnt alive...no ****in' mercy for the bloodi faggs.

having said that.....i met this guy, he looked gay, acted gay.....but then, he hit on me, we talked for hours...and he expressed his hatred for gays...however he did recognise that he was slightly faminine....i was baffled....walaahay... :( but he really hit on me. i beleive he was str8, just a lil soft. and i guess Allah made him like that, maybe a high rate of femmale hormone production in his system....but he couldnt have been gay, no way :mad

Pucca   

i dont believe anyone has any right to kill them...thats god's job lets leave it to him shall we..

ta ta