Sign in to follow this  
Funkysista

DO WE HAVE GAY SOMALIANS?........*LOL*

nuune   

Young ppl can do everything though this is deadly,,, but it is worse when it is done by our grandfathers

Istaghfurullaah

Wiilo   

Subxaanallaah:

I have always heard such things, but never seen one. It is very targedy to seen someone who is or used to be muslim than all of a sudden became something totally different. A lot stuff is going on among our people lately, and it is very difficult for our parents to see and witness their children do something that is beyond their beleive. Subxaanallaah, Alaah ha inaga koriyo waxyaabaha qaar kood Aammiin.

Pucca   

yup there sure are some dandy somali folks out there in this world for example there's this 20-somethin year old guy around our block who's gay. his family disowned him at first but in the end the mother let him into the house, see the thing is the mother is a crack head, his older sister is a (hmm how shall i put this nicely..) a woman of ill repute, and the father seein how messed up his family was has left them... ofcourse this is not an excuse but oh well....anywho he's a hair stylist (a fab one at that)..sad how such a pretty fellow turned gay...

notice how i say pretty rather than handsome, i'm not sure if you've noticed it but gay guys are pretty rather than handsome, that probably makes no sense cuz i cant really example myself...oh well

but yea there are somali gays and lesbos...check out the gay parades and you'll find them

ta ta

Tuujiye   

Rudy waa hadashay..looooooooooooool...

waraa jaceel baro, sxb kaalay adiga dadka in aa matag ka keentid aa jeceshahay yaah...Oday 80 jir oo bidixda ka laafyoonayo ayaa noogaga sheekeyneesaa..lol..caadi matihid..odayga alfalaax meesha uu ka xiran lahaa goor garad aa u xirtay..subxanaka....

Queen Walaahi I didn't understand one word you said...I think you had something in your mouth when you wrote what you what eva you wrote. I'm trying to picture how you think and how freeky you are..lol..or maybe you just a freek on the net but an angel in real life...ajajajajaja...

Lazygirl..lol..that was some funny iiiish...........lol..

wareer badanaa!!!

waraa fever, you might not understand mombasa queen,but atleast she is funny.

The RUDY character is another case altogether, this dude is living in a fantasy world.

Quote by Rudy:

i aint seen no homo faraaxs, but yall xaliimos calim otherwise! so what gives! is it your mind playing games on you...u know what i mean! like the motha-nature time... or is yall dizzing homies when u got a grudge!! tell the truth yall!! nop, truth hurts right!!

You might not have seen a somali homosexual, but they are out there , and I wouldn't recommend you seing one either, it isn't a pretty sight.

Bottom line is, these somali homosexuals/ lesbians, before they even think of coming out of the closet, they ought to consider going back home one last time, just to get a reality check, and I guarantee you, they would either not make it back or will come back married to the opposite sex, and thinking of children and raising a family, the old fashion way.

I don't know if these homosexuals existed back home, I sure as hell wouldn't want to find out the real truth behind all of that either...but

...One thing I know is we wouldn't have had more of these abnormal individuals walking around public, claiming to be born "homosexual" or they knew they were "homosexuals" the minute they started to develop feelings for cumar, or ahmed in gym class...thats bullshit.(because they know cumar or ahmed would have beat the shit out of them and make them come back to reality, thats what I think)

all i see heya r grunchy xalimoos dishing out weired stories about faraaxs...!namean!!

Telling the truth is being grunchy now??? Dude, you need help, and you don't know what you are talking about period.

hey reality sucks! what can i say! my favourite place is small world in Disynland! u seen it! everybody is gay or happy there!! here are the lyrics!

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears

its a world of hopes, its a world of fear

theres so much that we share

that its time we're aware

its a small world after all

CHORUS:

its a smal world after all

its a small,small world

u join the singing here! play it load!!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=ItsASmallWorldAttractionPage

Qac Qaac   

the more somali ppl stay in these countries, the more we get every sickness they have.. we are not immune..

i am waiting to hear, a somali transexual.. forget about gays.

NGONGE   

Somalis are homophobes? Shock, horror, shock, horror! :rolleyes:

Why do you all seem shocked to hear of Somali homosexuals? It’s even more laughable when you hear the comments about such people not existing “back homeâ€. Homosexuality has always been there. It’s not a new “western†phenomenon. Read your history books, or better still, read the Koran.

I can understand someone who’s not very religious embracing homosexuality and “coming out of the closetâ€, but, how do those that staunchly defend and pronounce that they’re Muslim reconcile the two opposing concepts? If you had to “advice†such a person, what would you say to them (once you’ve finished calling them all the names under the sun of course)? :D

Rahima   

^If i took the line of hardliners, I’d probably tell them if they didn't seek forgiveness and end this vile lifestyle, then be joining their comrades (qawmu-luut) in jahanam :D .

But in all honesty, I probably wouldn’t even say anything for some time. It would take a lot of time for me to get over the shock of seeing a Somali faggot/dyke :eek: .