Oodweyne

A Time to Settle Account Has Finally Arrived!

Ducale   
9 hours ago, gooni said:

Nin ku dhashay hargaysa ama burco oo ku dhintay tuko-raq asagoo duulaana, waa daalim ehelu naara, taasi waa ku caddahay shareecada islaamka, ingiriisna aakhiro ma joogo.

islamna wu ka hadleya qabyaaladina wey gubeysa.

nin ku dhashay hargaysa kulaha.

Intaas aad tiri waxay ku habooneed shisheeyaha aan Islamka ahayn.

ethiopianka puntland ay sabab u ahayd iney dhul soomaali kusoo hogaamiso.

iyo ninka kale ee dhabta Kenya-tiga ku fadhiya ee ahmed madoobe.

kuwaas waa xalal waayo beesha danaheeda ku wadata.

calanka tawheedka intii u dhimatay waa shahiid.

Jihaadki uu Allah beesha dheexe uGu hiiliyay ee masiixigi afweyne ku jabay

wali ma dhamaan.

Allah amray in xuduudad ingiris-cade muqadas noqdaan.

Tallaabo   
10 hours ago, gooni said:

Nin ku dhashay hargaysa ama burco oo ku dhintay tuko-raq asagoo duulaana, waa daalim ehelu naara, taasi waa ku caddahay shareecada islaamka, ingiriisna aakhiro ma joogo.

Kawaran kii ku dhashay Burco ama Hargaysa oo 1977kii isagoo duulaana lagu dilay Godey ama Jigjiga isna ma naartuu galayaa

Saalax   
10 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Kawaran kii ku dhashay Burco ama Hargaysa oo 1977kii isagoo duulaana lagu dilay Godey ama Jigjiga isna ma naartuu galayaa

Bad comparison. The 1977 veterans were not fighting other Muslims in their lands but Christian Ethiopian aggressors. 

cadnaan1   

Naarta iyo janada alaahii sameystay ayaa og qofkii galaayo ee yaan lagu danbaawin fadhi Ku dirirka iyo diinta kala saara.

• Thanks 4

Oodweyne,

There is an official statement from Puntland Gvernment blaming Somaliland for starting this incident.

I for one don't see Puntland starting conflict on this town or the area, unless Puntland some small time commander started it. There is no benefit to Puntland at all. Even prpaganda benefit is not worth the risk to any politician.

If Puntland started it, then Puntland need to do some investigating and look inwards. Never take these Arabs lightly.

What is the explanation from the corridors or tree sheds in Somaliland?

Oodweyne   
2 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Oodweyne,

There is an official statement from Puntland Gvernment blaming Somaliland for starting this incident.

I for one don't see Puntland starting conflict on this town or the area, unless Puntland some small time commander started it. There is no benefit to Puntland at all. Even prpaganda benefit is not worth the risk to any politician.

I think you reading too much of what Pirate-land is actually claiming in here. Or failing that, then perhaps you are bending backward to give them a "benefit of the doubt", in which in my opinion they don't deserve in here.

And in fact it was a well planned attack, and they have been putting together this attack for some time. And they thought, that, due to the issue of Ceel-Afweyn, which seemed to have taken a nasty turn it should have never been allowed for it to have taken, that it's opportune time (or a golden chance) for them to attack us in Somaliland during the 18th May Independent celebration.

Of course, as I said, it was cowardly attack (a sneaky one, mind you). And what is contemptible to boot, is the fact that they even "compromised" the "neutral integrity"  of Mr Keating of the  UN, who came to us in Somaliland in the hope of thinking what they have told him in Garowe, which was that Pirate-land actually wanted a "peace" with Somaliland, was the "true reflection" of their position. As opposed their talk being a silly attempt to be a sneaky with him and to hoodwink him into thinking that he can bring peace into this area. 

But no matter, we now know what we need to do and we will settle account with these teeming cowardly ninnies. And we will do it in a way that will teach them a lasting lesson in here. Mark my word, my friend. This is what we will do, once that is we sort out this little nonsensical farce in Ceel-Afweyn, which in turn seemed to have opened an "unnecessary political" breach within us, internally, in Somaliland. 

And once we do that (and resolve that issue) we will settle account with these cowardly ninnies. And Garowe itself will be the place to have that particular "fun". Not some empty and dusty hamlet call the freaking Tuka-Raq of this world.

Puntland and Somaliland need to be talking by phone, skype, nomad Aselam Alekum, what ever means.

This is for more than a goat. No place for facebook pride.

Puntland should communicate to Somaliland by any channel what really happened, that they cannot say publicly. Somaliland should accept and support Puntland get through this cloud over it.

Who benefits undermining Puntland and Somaliland at the same time?

Who has and threw a stone to kill two different birds at the same time?

Among all those who benefit, who is saying what?

LANDER   

The more things change the more they stay the same. Puntland and Somaliland fighting over some desert hole. Ilaheey ha u naxaristo dadkii dhintay. Been away so long I was shocked my password on the site worked! Ramadan Mubarak dhamantiin..All the familiar faces Oodweyne, Che Guevara..Barwaqo and anyone I may have forgotten. What ever happened to Nuune?

On 5/15/2018 at 6:20 PM, Oodweyne said:

Che,

It's really irrelevant whether I or anyone else are actually sipping tea in dear old Blighty. Or whether the likes of you are as ever shooting the breeze with a cheap vitriolic nonsense from all the way in "Beantown" of USA. Particularly when you on the other hand gets tired of keep on seeing other sensible Bostonian crossing street just to avoid you when they see your coming their way. 

However, what matters, just in case you are minded to know, is the fact that the folks in Pirate-land did attack us in today (of all days) when we were celebrating "our independence day" across our nation.

Furthermore, of course, like the cowardly ninny that they are, they even asked Mr Keating of the UN to deliver a "massage of peace" only yesterday, which was when this Mr Keating fellow was there in our country acting as a "peace envoy".

And for good measure, he was telling us that Pirate-land wants a full peace to be restored into this area between us. And lo-and-behold, today, they have decided to attack us (out of the blue) even when they were talking about having a "comprehensive peace" between us on the other hand only freaking yesterday.

So in effect what we have in here is a situation, as a "historical analogy", that is similar of what the Japanese's imperial government and General Hideki Tojo in particularlyhave done in Pear-Harbor in December 7th of 1941 to the Yanks.

This was essentially the notion of engaging a sneaky and deadly cowardly attack against the unsuspecting Yanks on Pearl Harbor, whilst on the other hand, all along the during the time it took Japanese's army to prepared attack, their government at the highest level were talking about wishing to have a peace with the same Yanks they have in the end attacked in that infamous day.

And as history have attested to it, at least in its fullness of time of it, the Yanks have had the last laugh of actually "hanging" the very Tojo fellow who ordered the sneaky attack on to them. And they even did hang him in the middle of Tokyo. Which was when they have defeated the same Japanese's army who attacked them on the Pearl Harbor.

And that was after the US were forced to engaged in a much sacrifice and a brutal war-of-attrition against the Japanese's imperial army, during the bulk of the duration in which the Pacific war between the USA and Japan was raging, which was the years between 1941 - 45.

Similarly, I can't "promise" you that Somaliland will go all out of its way to attempt to get our hands on to the likes of Mr Gaas (just to hang him in Hargeisa's square for his cowardly attack on us in today). But I can categorically promise you that we will finish what Mr Gaas have started in here. And we will do so with a manner of our own choosing. And we will do it with a time of our own desire.

This is what you need to take it to the bank as a "promise" you can put it in the bank's vaults for the sole purpose of "safe-keeping". 

First, let's come back to planet earth. Somaliland and Puntland not are advanced economic and military empires fighting for influence and world domination. There are impoverished enclaves that can barely feed their people.

But I will quote you on this promise and you can quote me, a year from now, we will be in the same situation, no winners and the only losers will be the dead young men and displaced people.

• Thanks 1

Oodweyne   
7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

First, let's come back to planet earth. Somaliland and Puntland not are advanced economic and military empires fighting for influence and world domination. There are impoverished enclaves that can barely feed their people.

But I will quote you on this promise and you can quote me, a year from now, we will be in the same situation, no winners and the only losers will be the dead young men and displaced peop

Che,

I think you are having a hard time in getting grips with the difference between "analogy" on one hand with that of "comparison" on the other hand.

And by that I mean, I am not comparing the likes of Japan and USA with Somaliland. But rather I am using the "storied history" that passed between them, particularly the treacherous and the sneaky attack of one party to the other whilst at the same time the party that did the attack eventually was talking about peace and its desire to have a calm situation between them, with the situation that did indeed prevailed in here between Somaliland and Pirate-land. 

And such it's "apt analogy", even if you have a hard time in squaring your heads towards it.

As for the rest of your argument, we will see. But suffice to say, we in Somaliland have had enough of this endless racket by the ninnies of Pirate-land. And we will see to it to end this farce in our time of choosing. Regardless of whether you consider that to be futile or not. And we shall see.

This keyboard warrior hanjabaad badanaa waraa hadaad dagaal rabto u know where tukaraq is

Looks to me that what we have in here is a raid and attempt to mug our collective intelligence by the usual pilfering git from as ever the usual looting folks. Hence, the less said about it the better we shall be. After all, nothing is likely to be gained in given a half a chance to such pillock on the make. For it's one thing to put up with a passing chancer trying to insults one's intelligence.

But it's completely different kettle of fish to see a miserable looter who is angling to actually try to raid and mug on'e's sheer reason or intelligence for the off chance it could be of help to him down the road in his other activities of robbing material wealth from others.

Hence, I shan't dignify such a creature in here indeed with any riposte to him other than to treat him with a mere low contempt he so singularly deserves in here. 

Ifiye   

Ruwaayadan labadan reer bisha ramadaan wadaan oo eey dadna ku dhinteen reerihi dhulka lahaa ee lagu kordagaalamayna qaxeen waamaxay siyaasada kadambeeysa? 

Aniga waxeey ilatahay in labada maleeyshiyo beeleed isku dhacoodu yahay ruwaayad larabo in Mr Gaas loogu hiiliyo dib udoorashadiisa inuu markale hogaanka uqabto reerahan Garowe daga. Ruwaayadan Mr Biixi, Mr Keating iyo Mr Gaas waa mideey kawada shaqeeyeen si Mr Gaas markale dib loodoorto.  Shaqada Mr Gaas hayo  looguna ogolaaday in uu dharbaaxo kudhufto reerahan lamataabtaanka ahaa ee Hargeeysa daga waxaa mararbadan kahadlay the Tigray spy Mr OO oomarwalbiba difaaco labadan clan enclave.  Burburinta rajada dib usoonooleeynta dowladnimada Soomaaliya ayeey iskugu soo biyoshubaneeysaa.   We will see the next few weeks if this was a calculated gamble made in Garowe or a political and military gift to help Mr Gaas get elected.

Holac   

Oodweyne, you must admit Puntland did up its game this time and soundly defeated Somaliland army. We have to always be truthful in order to not lose credibility.