Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

So GrOsSsSsSsSs!!!!!!!

Get ready for this story....

...I was sitting on the train the other day. Just minding my own business, hoping that I'll make it on time to my morning classes, when all of a sudden, I'm hit with this smell.

Like, man, you talk about overpowering! I swear I thought I was gonna pass out!

Anyways, I'm looking around, you know, to see where it's coming from, but everbody was acting all normal, so I thought that maybe it was me. maybe I had stepped on dog poo or something, so I'm looking at my feet when I noticed that there was poo on the man sitting next to me.

But it wasn't UNDER his shoe, it was on top.

WHAT? I know I was like that too, until I realised...BRACE YOURSELVES...that this man, sitting right next to me, had SHAT all over his pants and it had dripped down onto his shoe. Yes, my folks, I had sat down next to a PANTS-SH!TTER. SO GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baluug   

I probably wouldn't have been able to hold myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I think I might last about 5 seconds before everyone would turn around and see this sh!tty guy and some other guy rolling through the aisle laughing his a$$ off!!!!

Qac Qaac   

He must be mentally ill, or sick of some sort of.. i would think no normal person would do that in public place like train station..

Rahima   

She must be from Collingwood for Richmond

Not that I live there but Richmond and Collignwood dear are both middle-class suburbs.

Perhaps Footscray would be a better option? Or any other western suburb.

Well here goes another shitty story ;)

Back in my old residence a (4 story townhouse) when I was around 13 years old there was this horrible incident where a neigbour of mine got locked out of his house, so while drunk he tried to climb from balcony to balcony to the 4th floor mind you, and as he reached the roof he first realized his windows were locked and that their was no way down, so i guess to pass the time he decided to piss and shit off the roof, as the storey goes he's stuck up thier for most of the night but most residents on that side woke up to a horrible smell and shit stains were all over the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and on the ground floor. Anywayz to finnish up the story the shitter never got a chance to go back into his house cause of a forced eviction I beleieve and perhaps some charges...lool I can imagine him in court Judge:" Sir Did you or did you not shyt on your neighbours"....shitter:"I do remember pissin but shittin must have been the birds" loool

[quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She must be from Collingwood for Richmond

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that I live there but Richmond and Collignwood dear are both middle-class suburbs.

Perhaps Footscray would be a better option? Or any other western suburb.

I don't think that socioecnomic status has anything to do with an individual's hygiene. :D