Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Here is
Che ready to go on a date.
:Dn738595617_4677018_8057.jpg

:D:D

You surely killed the thread, waa isku dhamaatey
:D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAkh hahaha loool

nuune   

lool@ ibriiqa shaaha, who needs to go to restaurant for a date, everything is movin with you, even the cup of tea :D

NGONGE.You know I must admit I'm little disappointed. I know we agreed for you not be your usual self, but I should have been explicit in informing that only pertained to the politic sections, obviously as it related to Xiin's caravan.

You are learned man my friend, and not in the typical sense. Restoring to caricatures is not if I may take page out of Nuune 's book ngongic (both Gs are silent). So in the spirit of learning, let's keep our conversation dialectic. Your conversations are more stimulating when you are not bound by quick fixes for laughs. We interact everyday in the hope of learning something, not just compiling facts, but rather using what we learn to create new knowledge that is pertinent in forming new realities. I know you are not niggardly in your quest to examine things or people since you have very deep rooted ontological mind and epistemological view of things, but not shower with praises, let proceed to examine how a date with this man would go.

She is flanked by friends strolling through the narrow streets of the Suuqa Bakaaraha. They are particularly jubilant as the school year has ended, and planning about what to do during the summer. Lost in their own world, the young ladies are hardly paying any attention to people walking towards them, with the five of them spread out over the width of this narrow street, a young man rushed out of alley to just come face to face with the gang. Unable to stop himself, the young man bumped into the girl in the middle. Her name is Berlin,a beautiful creature with the eyes of angel, long silk hair and smooth surface so conducive to the touch, such a beautiful body frame and great smile. Stunned, the young man froze, completely mute and almost in hibernation mode but eyes as open as they could possible be. Somebody has to snap him out of his frozen state,it took sucker bunch from Caasho Dhiico to knock him back to reality. She is the strongest of the bunch,a bulky girl with body that it seems was conditioned to work in the fields, perhaps evolution into tall skinny Xalimo prototype must have stagnated at childhood or is coming her way at snail's pace.

Knocked to the ground, the young man regained his composure, just in time for Berlin's friends to blast him with colorful array of insults starting with the usual repertoire reserved for the men of Bantu descent in this predominantly Ethnic Somali culture-War Jereer Yaho wa saqa ah, nacalad baa kugu taal, and the insults flied generously, followed by ridicule, Laa Ilaaha arkan waxuu xiran yahay arka, foolxumo caqli xumo iyo aragti xumo ku darsade. Indhaha udaranaa. Naga jeeso. Through it all, Berlin remained silent, and watched her girls taunt this poor man. Berlin is different from the rest. She was brought by loving parents who taught to respect and be kind to all people regardless of who they are. She is fun loving person, adventurous, and has acute sense of fairness. She stepped in and halted her friends from humiliating this poor soul any farther, and also asked gathering mob of Somali men to dissipate.

She kindly said raali ahow to the young man, and told him to be on his way. With tears in eyes, the young man disappeared into the sea of people.

To be continued

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

My efforts to kill this thread looks to have failed. I must go nuclear on you now.

Here is
Che ready to go on a date.
:Dn738595617_4677018_8057.jpg

My oh my! Lol. Reminds me of... :D