Sign in to follow this  
NoMaD_CrEEpA

which one are you? answer the question!

Humble_brotha...looks like to me i dated a man that waz a combination of some of these types of men...

see...first, judgin' from da list, he appeared to be a Mr. Thug_life/Ghetto..he made me laugh, he was sweet n' charmin'...after a while turned into a Mr. intellectual...he seemed smarter than i..(very hard to be smarter than triple D..lol)..callin' me constantly...then somehow/someway...merged ova to being a Mr. Shiekh....getting me closer to ma spiritual side n' often talked bout' gettin' married n' havin' a family....then after a while...he couldn't handle spendin' his friday nites in da masjid n' being broke or summin'...cuz Mr. Shiekh was no more..lol...and then came Mr. Nice/ tryna be Mr. Best-Friend but didn't succeed...lol...

but anywho!...long-story short..brotha turned out to be A PLAYA!!!....can ya beeeeeeeeelieve homeboy tried to playa triple D...well all i can say is now he is a Mr. BlackEye-tryna get his car outta da shop cuz of a misfortunate accident kinda guy....wat!...dude had to pay for wastin' dee's time....lol

if i had to choose, i'd choose none..cuz personally ma typa guys is Mr. Poetic/Mr. Romantic/Mr. Loaded/Mr. BodyBuilder...u get da point..

Fuaad   

looooooool@Rock's Chick

Kool_Kat should have told me about that tattoo the get go! Good luck to her thug loving..thanks God I'm not one of them! ahahhahha

Honesita   

looooooooool@Tripple D.....dude had to pay for time wastin' huh...!!

The guy i'm currently datin' is Mr. Thug Life.....although the part of bein' a thug untill past 29 scares da hell outa me, but oh well....me happy with it.....!!! And oh yeah...lets keep the drinkin' out of it......i dont date no drinkers....!!!

Salaamz

Hey.. peeps safe for checkin ma post... just wanna say to khayr.. bro.. stop trippin.. coz da list was done by some galz... anyways.. why you worried... is your game that obvious..lol thanx again peeps

By da way Triple D... i feel fo ya sis.. but at least you know what you watch out for ... huh!... anyways a true brotha will keep ya guessin till da end...enuff said... Peace !! :D

petite   

looks like someone did their research!. Can't somali men hold a council and come up with a guy that's a little bit of everything?...except mr.player cause i not only HATE wimps I don't share either.