Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hot Girl + Ugly Man = Happiness

Naden   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Istaaqfurullah! We all bleed the same and we all are human. It is what is on the inside that counts ya walad 3ami, not the size of your
ganfuur

Um, is a ganfuur south or north of a belly button?

Just out of geographic curiosity.

Cabdow   

Ganfuur is south, where some have three legs and others two!!

Curiosity killed the cat ba layiri :D

Hayat   

dont you think that what you are saying implies that seal is ugly considering he is giving hope to the not-so-good looking?. :confused:

you pretteir then seal i dont think so........maybe you cant see with those indaayar eyes of yours but i dont a two foot tall chinese man with straw hut would get heidi's attention over seal. ;)

Hayat   

dont you think that what you are saying implies that seal is ugly considering he is giving hope to the not-so-good looking?. :confused:

you pretteir then seal i dont think so........maybe you cant see with those indaayar eyes of yours but i dont a two foot tall chinese man with straw hut would get heidi's attention over seal. ;)

FatB   

tis not the season ngoone... tis the season for drinking hot chocolate and listing to easy going music by herbie hancock.

Ibtisam   

you pretteir then seal i dont think so........maybe you cant see with those indaayar eyes of yours but i dont a two foot tall chinese man with straw hut would get heidi's attention over seal.

Hahaha loool Hehehe hahaha LOZ waa loo daameeyeh! lool

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Naden:

quote:

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Istaaqfurullah! We all bleed the same and we all are human. It is what is on the inside that counts ya walad 3ami, not the size of your
ganfuur

Um, is a
ganfuur
south or north of a
belly button
?

Just out of geographic curiosity.
Belly button? L0L w-h-h-h-y?

Ganfuur = the upper jawbone. It's from the south [i think], it's not a nice or a complimentary word though.. :D we use it for those that have a protruding upper jawbone.

Every day you see more perversion of the Somali language.

It's GAfuur not GANfuur. And it got nothing to do with the nether region as certain someone alluded.

Bishaaro, waaba ka shakiyey ayyaamahan; mindhaa qof kalaa login info geedii ka xaday! Afka aad bay u taqaanay hadda say u joogtay bay ganfuur tiri :D . Maxaa xiga tolow?

Haneefah   

^LoL. Wakhti qaanfuur baan maqli jirey.

I wonder if anyone here has ever rejected a potential suitor primarily because of their physical attributes? Is it transgressing the xuduud of decency and rationality, though one has the full right in this case?

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:you pretteir then seal i dont think so........maybe you cant see with those indaayar eyes of yours but i dont a two foot tall chinese man with straw hut would get heidi's attention over seal.

Hahaha loool Hehehe hahaha
LOZ waa loo daameeyeh! lool
Wa la ii ddameeyeh ddeh! (imagine it with carab gajo) ha ha ha

Well...this two foot tall chinese man with the straw hat is one hellufa sizzling farax-nese...ask the Wen Min chicks :D

Cheers

loooooooooooooool@LST ,,,

Haneefa, it is Qaafuur not qaanfuur ,, there is difference between the two.

You can say:

Saacatal Qaafuur to mention a hard time (like when it is too damn hot and you can't move).

Qaanfuur to mention something that is hard to touch or rough in nature (like the tortoise's shell) ... you can use this for the people as well to mention their ugliness. :D

There is not N in Gafuur, it is GAFUUR ......

Nephissa   

LMAO! Sheeko qaanfuur iyo ganfuur weyni buu isku darsaday. Hahaha, JB, sii soco addeer.

I'm sticking to my ganfuur too. 'Ganfuurkaa [with an N] kaa jebihaa' lee weligay maqli jiray. Nin waloow afkaa taqaan hadaa..