Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hot Girl + Ugly Man = Happiness

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Carab_Dheere:

I am know as the walking penis.......I am that ugly, marka sheekadaasi aad ay iiga farxisay.

Originally posted by Fahiye:

This is an isult to ladies in all levels!

Truer words are seldom uttered.

I think the reasons beautiful sisters marry men who are less attracted to them is because the way he treats her outway his shorthand looks. Hey ladies, we will get old anyway grab all the less attracted brothers and let them treat you weeeeeellllllllllllllllllll.

I can bet anyone here my life savings ($75) that the research study was conducted by just one man.

An ugly man to boot.

*another case solved*

Hayat   

Well...if Seal got Heidi that would give alot of hope to the not-so-good looking folks.

i happen to think that seal is not an ugly guy. :mad: she is very lucky to get him more likely. anyway she asked him out because he was "hot". technically speaking the equation does not fit.

Abtigiis   

^

Fool-xun is relative. Hadda anigu wax fool xunba ma arko these days as long as life is good. Imagine Wesley Snipes amd Oprah Winfrey ama Cherrie Blair oo dhulkii jooga? Yaa u dhawaan lahaa? But, on the screen, they look OK!

Anigu waxaan necbahay Someone who will change the gene of your family: Average Somali looks. Muruq kuusan, timo Adag, lugo qalqalooca, iyo gafuur weyn dee waa in la iska ilaaliyo. Caruurtaa qatar galaysa hadhow! :D

Originally posted by *Hayat*:

quote: Well...if Seal got Heidi that would give alot of hope to the not-so-good looking folks.

i happen to think that seal is not an ugly guy. :mad: she is very lucky to get him more likely. anyway she asked him out because he was "hot". technically speaking the equation does not fit.
Hayat..what is wrong with you....read between the lines...I am saying I am way hotter than Seal and Hiedi didn't even bother asking me for a coffee...is that fair?

Aside from the jokes, The dude has done well for himself... I could scare my nieces with his Mask!

Cheers

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

^

Anigu waxaan necbahay Someone who will change the gene of your family: Average Somali looks. Muruq kuusan, timo Adag, lugo qalqalooca, iyo gafuur weyn dee waa in la iska ilaaliyo. Caruurtaa qatar galaysa hadhow!
:D

:D . Istaaqfurullah! We all bleed the same and we all are human. It is what is on the inside that counts ya walad 3ami, not the size of your ganfuur.

NGONGE   

Aah! It's that time of year when the bees pollinate the flowers, animals get on heat and many other creatures come out of hibernation.

** Starts singing an Elton John song **