Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hot Girl + Ugly Man = Happiness

Nephissa   

^ stay and play, you lovelies. ;)

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

That these relationships between good looking couples fail has more to do with the ''paranoia factor''

Good looking wife

she and everybody around her knows she can get any good looking male she wants, which means the current good looking male she is with becomes possessive and territorial, and this leads to fights, so instead of enjoying eachothers company they spend most of the time fighting and avoiding one another, especially the wife

That may be true, but not always the case. All women alike [ugly or not] get hit on a lot, but it's because they have a vajayjay and are breathing. Beyond that, I don't think it's really that complicated. Attractive has nothing to do with it. It's just a male ritual.

Teeda kale the pretty woman loved the bloke enough to marry him, why should he have any cause to feel insecure? Is it not obvious it is him and only him she wants to be with? If I was a guy :D I wouldn't worry about other guys, I would seek to constantly improve myself to stay in the game, both physically, mentally, personality and pocket wise. icon_razz.gif

Urban   

It lasts because beauty isn't the same through everyone's eyes. Most people have their own interpretation of beauty.

For guys in general, beauty is the physical part of the woman, gorgeous face, fit body.

For women it might be the security the so called ugly guy provides, or his personality, the way he makes her feel.

And what's with this idea that an ugly guy will treasure his beautiful wife and be grateful.. if he managed to get this woman, then I'm sure he can find another one just as beautiful.

I think the results of the study says it all...Less attractive male with beautiful woman take pride in their woman's look and say to the other male population "look here she is beautiful and she is with me"

Where as men, who are good looking, tend to be all about themselves...Even in our culture, if a guy is good looking he gets the girls attention without any effort therefore he has less appreciation for women's need...There is always going to be another girl waiting around the corner

I think maybe if a guy is less attractive, he figures out other ways to attract females, like developing a great sense of humor/good personality/attentive etc...Maybe ugly men make beautiful woman desired for more than just their looks

bee bye

MZanzi   

Some hot females or even hot males go for the not-so-hot counterparts

++++ Personally, I don’t find the Handsome men interesting. They’re too busy worrying about their looks to notice anything around them,

PS:Most Handsome men are brainless, Doqomo Cooska Cuno ubadan yihiin

nuune   

^^^ lool, waa wada doqmoo cowska jiilaalka daaqa.

Adduunka waxaa ugu daran naag candadool ah ama caran ah hakuu noqoto yaxaas smile.gif

MZanzi   

lol Nuune

wacadale inaan been sheegin raga qurxoon aniga ima so galaa

kuwa fooshaxuno Bowleged ka ah baan ka doortay

nuune   

^^^ lool Afrogoome, waan ku fahmey, kan foosha xun naagaha kale kaa soo doonan maayaan waayo wuu foolxun yahay, hmmmm, good plan smile.gif

Laakin waa la sheegay, ragga foosha xun iyo dumarka foosha xun reerkooda aad ayey u dhaqdaan

Well...if Seal got Heidi that would give alot of hope to the not-so-good looking folks.

As for me.... Hotness all the way! of course hotness defined by me (not you) :D

Cheers

Ameen   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

...Marry a guy who won't beat you, and your marriage will last longer..

Marry a guy who doesn't chew every night or spend every cent on pot...

Marry a brother who knows Allah and his duties towards his wife and like the pot smoking singer use to sing, "(and) everything will be alright" smile.gif

By the way, this study sounds foolish but and thats a small but, someone once brought this knowledge to me and although I laughed for 7 minutes and 34 seconds, after I managed to regain a hold on my "good manners", I heard the brother out and you know, he actually supported his observations with solid facts.

But let me just throw this into the pot, if a man marries a woman for her beauty, than GUESS WHAT homeboy...she might be the finest woman walking the surface of this earth but, with time, she'll become to YOU, an average sista. Thats because, you'll be so exposed to her day and night, you'll start to naturally take her beauty for granted. But what do I know...?

And Allah knows best.

HOLLA (Ma'salaam)

Ameen   

^^^Oh, ok. Generally speaking with exceptions of course.

But I guess we dont share a common understanding on this point? :(