Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Hot Girl + Ugly Man = Happiness

Nephissa   

I've just read this new study. Basically it's saying that marriages are more content if the woman is more attractive than the bloke. source.

Maybe the theory behind it, is that since they are ugly, there is no hope of them "straying" since no one else would want them. Could that be true?

Seriously, society comes up with the most bull$hit of things.

Nephissa   

Waa dad lacagtii meel ay geeyaan waayay.

Marry a guy who won't beat you, and your marriage will last longer..

Marry a guy who doesn't chew every night or spend every cent on pot, and the marriage will last longer..

I can come up with a few research studies of my own.

Why would any woman marry a man she thought was ugly? I thought husbands/boyfriends were like babies - we all think ours is the most gorgeous one ever put on Earth!

"Waa dad lacagtii meel ay geeyaan waayay.

Marry a guy who won't beat you, and your marriage will last longer..

Marry a guy who doesn't chew every night or spend every cent on pot, and the marriage will last longer..

I can come up with a few research studies of my own.

Why would any woman marry a man she thought was ugly? I thought husbands/boyfriends were like babies - we all think ours is the most gorgeous one ever put on Earth!"

Good point Nep

Nephissa   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Well, it is not a bad idea ,,, i was wondering why women fall in love with the ugly men ,,, walee islaantii run bay sheegaysay ,,,
:D

Are you asking this question for yourself, sir?

or..for a "friend" or "cousin" of yours.. "some guy" you know..??

LMFAO!

maybe you.. [oops, I mean he]??

anyway, is she pretty? smile.gif

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Did it touch a nerve,
handsome
?

Just surprised with the absurdity of the "study". No man thinks of himself as being ugly and every guy looks for very the next beautiful chick. Besides,a man is young as the woman he feels.

Aaliyyah   

I think it makes alot of sense. A guy who isnt that good looking will appreciate more his pretty wife. where a handsome brother might be full of it, not always, bt most cases.

so girls if you know better go for a guy who is ugly..or should i say uglier relative to you ;)

this research has been proven by most of the weddings i attended, and i always though y that girl is settling for him (kaas walaan cidla uga so kaxeesteen) i must have been naive, these girls were ahead of me in the game......now i know y :D

"I think it makes alot of sense. A guy who isnt that good looking will appreciate more his pretty wife"

No, He doea not; it is not pretty on her face or body what makes him happy; it is the way you bahave Yarta......

Chimera   

That these relationships between good looking couples fail has more to do with the ''paranoia factor''

Good looking wife

she and everybody around her knows she can get any good looking male she wants, which means the current good looking male she is with becomes possessive and territorial, and this leads to fights, so instead of enjoying eachothers company they spend most of the time fighting and avoiding one another, especially the wife

Good looking husband

the fact that he could flirt with any beautiful girl and get a positive reaction, means there's lots of fish in the sea for him. His good looking wife knowing this, will worry wether her husband enjoys swimming in that little lake with that single good looking fish when there is a whole ocean full of malay. This good looking wife therefore spends most of her time being suspicious of her good looking husband which also leads to many misunderstandings and fights

solution?

Chill!

umm, maybe an ugllly guy commisioned.

is true though, beeauty is prime asset for women, while in a man' case beauty is just added extra that matters little.

Malika   

Adam thats a good solution.

What happened to the saying..Beauty is within the eye of the beholder?

Again it all depends if your looking for a superficial relationship or your actually seeking a life partner...