Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Lets Bash the LAKERS!!!!!!! Part 2(last yr we did it!)

Macalin   

Laker Bashing Part 2!

Last Yr was the KINGS, This Yr its the SPURS

where my LAKER HATERS!..Bring all the HATE you Got, stock up on that HATORADE! YO...lets LIGHT up HatorVILLE!....,coz its all about hating the LOOSER lakers!...WORD! :D

If im not mistaken da Lakers lost to da spurs last year and da Kings and Lakers neva faced in da playoffs last season. the Lakers neva lost to da Kings in da playoffs

dont wanna make u look dumb or nothin but gotta speak da truth brotha

Macalin   

The Point is You laker hater or what?--if you not get ready to be hated foo',coz i got a semi load of hate for lakers!...What Now?? :cool:

well u darn right abt the kings not meeting last yr,but I meant to say the SPURS, thnx for the correction tho' ;)

AyYo Evil719, I have so much hate for the lakers that I stopped caring on whether or not I hate them still, because they suck.

No point in wasting my hating energy on a team who is doomed like em fakers are right about now.

After this playoffs, lakers won't be the same team they were 4 or 5 yrs ago.

Kobe the raper is gone, payton wants to leave only if karl takes off and SHAQ WANTS TO BE A SHERIFF, not sure how long he is staying, but kobe leaves, I just might start cheering for them every now and then as long as shaq is a laker.

hey yall! dont be hating! we gonna be punishing the alimo tonite!!

nomad & the hater gang! dont be hating!! yall know lil mn aint gonna make it passed the KINGS!!lol!! WHICH BY THE WAY WILL ANOTHER LAKE RD KILL

shall we say 4 zip!! :D:D any die betters heya!!

H   

Originally posted by rudy:

hey yall! dont be hating! we gonna be punishing the alimo tonite!!

nomad & the hater gang! dont be hating!! yall know lil mn aint gonna make it passed the KINGS!!lol!! WHICH BY THE WAY WILL ANOTHER LAKE RD KILL

shall we say 4 zip!!
:D:D
any die betters heya!!

did y'all see that game :eek: :eek: :eek: 2-2

Kobe Bryant was unstoppable in Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals.

lakkad my nigga ilaaheey afkaaga caano qaboow ha ku qabto mar waliba ur eeesh calaaa human being ...kings will take the trophy home this year mos def.... n yall niggaz who is rooting 4 da wolves. (the day pigs learn to fly) holla @ me yall

asxantu

keep the change homie!! i dont care for shaq and kobie, but i just want the 2 oldies, mail man & gray, get a ring!! rest of the lakers can go to hell!!