Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Lets Bash the LAKERS!!!!!!! Part 2(last yr we did it!)

H   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

hashi..Yap 2 more and we done!

U heard of Ur EVIL MASTER..and His Heart problem,faking it i may say, to SAVE FACE!..nacala ABUUG TIMO CAD DHEH!...HATE THE CIRRO MOGGA!

Shaq is GOING DOWWNNN!

Ilhaam,Raptors my Team,but its the Playoffs,rem its not HOCKEY!..lol

lakerz all da way!!!!!!

Macalin   

Damn this BLOODY lakers!!!!

I am begining to THINK this Whole NBA playoffs are a FAKE LIKE WRESTLING! :D :mad:

Hashi-We still Gonna KICK SOME LAKER AZZZ-JACK NICHOLSON AANBA NACAY!..GEEDKA XUN OO DHAGAHA DAMEERKA LEH!

dont be hating bros! u guys must be from MN!lol! land of 1000 losers! come onboard boyz n lit shaq rep yall the 4th one!!

go lakers! duncan is going! for the count!

its da sheznic

Macalin   

3-2...

Waiting for 2nights...Make it 4-2 and finish this BIAAAAAAa

shaq U history!

Kobe P{roof urself without Shaq!

Horry Not every three Pointer Gets In~!

aight my team lakers lost...i mean you gotta give it up to them...three straight years???...beleive me Kobe will win another championship again next season..he had his time this year..and now he's getting ready for the olympics and watch how he dominates those international players...as far as Shaq he's old enough to go fishing....Lakers will hit the free agency and get a better players since they don't have anybody besides Shaq and Kobe..

layzie girl you might as well say goodbye to your so-called team....Philly is gonna get destroyed....

T_MAC   

what happen to the lakerz ????????? damn tim duncan just dominate them he improved that his mvp even shaq couldn't stop him where are the fake laker fans at u guyz see kobe he was crayin like baby him and fisher damn the nigga is gready 3 in row is enough lol

Barbie, shouldn't u be out collecting dolls for your collection or something???

Yeah we lost, fair and square, but we still haven't solved our problems from the last season's first round exist. (we lack quality, consistant shooters, but I doubt u know anything about that)

We got beat by 3's, simple as that and I will eventually accept this loss, but I am not going to be happy about it.

layzie girl actually you right i'm suppose to collect something...and that's barbies "beatiful women" if you know what i mean...

besides excuse is cheap...that's why kobe didn't use any of them....and as a commentator wanna be u shouldn't...

Macalin   

Comon I am with U on this...i actually Quit watchin the NBA...Foook The lakers!

Aaaah am soooo releived!

NoVa   

Lakad i know what' ya mean'...i quite watching nba' cuz of them'2....this whole past year all i did was just watch highlights. Somehow 'they put every1's hopes after last year's win....But THANKKKKKKKKKKKK GOD now' that they out'...i can just say' HalaLUyA :D