Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Lets Bash the LAKERS!!!!!!! Part 2(last yr we did it!)

Macalin   

OK..Tis the second round..and i am here to BASH the BIG ugly OLD geezers LAKERS!

Shaq..tha nigga shouldnt be playing basketBall..more like a wrestler or some..

Kobe>>Let him get boooed over and over again in his hometown.and anyother town.

The rest of the team...What Are other RESt...

Lets Bash them LAKERS and ROOT for The KINGS!!!

Ps: this topic was last yr!,no need for starting another one!

NoVa   

The kind of a topic I like ...let's put the Lakerz DOWN..waraa lakkad i didn't know u couldn't stand the Laker'z like moe...lakiinse too much hate aint' good ya know...cuz that'll only make em' win harder..anywho'z they'll be back at wed. game with more energy...Speaking of the Sacrmntoz...luck 2 my Boy Chris' and the Kingz...Even thought i'm with the Mav'z this year :D

Macalin   

NOVVVVV...How can U leave Us?(KINGS) for the MAVS?..i hope its got none to do with that short canadian...Nachis nachis dhalay...Dhallas aaba Nacay!(am a blazer FUN)

But Hey We wooped there(LAKERS) AZZZZ last night!...and we gonna do it AGAIN!....

So lets BASH this BLoody LAKERS-

HOLD UP...HOOOLLLDDD UP. AM I MISTAKEN OR DO I SEE MY NOMADS BASHING MY BEAUTIFUL LAKERS. JUST BECAUSE SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE KOBE OR SHAQ FOR THAT MATTER DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD HATE ON THE WHOLE TEAM AND THEIR TALENTS. WE HELD IT DOWN FOR 3-4YRS , YOU CANT DENY THAT. ANYWHO I BELIEVE THE LAKERS WILL FOR INFACT WIN AGAINST THE SPURS...HOW MANY DO YOU GUYS WANNA PUT ON THAT...I'M SETTLING FOR $30BUCKS...ANYONE ELSE WITH A HIGHER WAGE?

UNTIL WHENEVER...

Iffah   

Booooo to the Lakers! Lakkad...Kings? Naah!..I only root for the Raptors. :D

Aaah..shut it. I don't want to hear what you think about them icon_razz.gif

Gediid   

Give me an S , a P ,a U and R.......What does it say.......SPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS

Way it go Duncan thats what we wanna see.Sink the mighty Lakers and send Phil into retirement.

Hope it ends this way.I just wanna see Jack Nicholson's face when the Lakers lose to the Spurs.I am fedup of seeing his raggedy ole a$$ by the sidelines every year.

Ilhaam Raptors got nuttin on Lakers, the sooner you realize that you canadaians have no shot the better hon. Oh the real thou, dont let come out as a disrespect but Vince Carter is aight but in comparision to my man Kobe Bryant...he stands not even a squuad. Let the records do the talking..lakers held it down for consective years and will in diffiently add 2003 to their records. Just keep it real .........

p.s Gediid, last nite was their first game spurs v.s lakers...i'm not sure who won but keep me informed but i'll bet you that the lakers will destory the spurs.

T_MAC   

lakerz lakerz lakerz lakerz damn i hate da dem lakerz man oh brown sugah ama make da price higher na'mean do u wanna put $100 ge's on da line i bet dat lakerz ain't got nothin against da red hot spurz and mvp tim duncan ohhhhh i'mm watchin da game right now lakerz are gettin killed let's make it 2-0 bruce bowen run over them and illham raptorz please they garbage as hell yo they need me though without mac they ain't going no where

shyhem   

Benevolent beauty

i can't believe apretty lady like you hates my lakers,e-z on the hate we have alot in common like the purple and the yellow.........the vikings too have it remember and not to mention lakers are named after city of lakes Minneapolis

Anyway the spurs are whoopin our azz right now, but anything can happen,furthemore i'm coming to believe three in a row is something to be proud of.

Macalin   

hashi..Yap 2 more and we done!

U heard of Ur EVIL MASTER..and His Heart problem,faking it i may say, to SAVE FACE!..nacala ABUUG TIMO CAD DHEH!...HATE THE CIRRO MOGGA!

Shaq is GOING DOWWNNN!

Ilhaam,Raptors my Team,but its the Playoffs,rem its not HOCKEY!..lol

shyhem   

Lakkad

damn u sure hate us like nobody's business,and remember what Biggiesmalls said "i don't want to wish death on nobody coz there is no coming back from that"

U don't like the lakers doesn't mean u should denie Phil Jackson has a heart problem.

There is no doubt lakers are in trouble this year but we are cautiously optimistic.