Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Are u a wine Drinker

I am not crazy and don't criticize me for asking but apparently I've seen many somali men who drink including One women( but there's more out there).

Read this hadith'

Narrated by

AbuHurayrah

Transmitted by Abu Dawud

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "If he is intoxicated, flog him; again if he is intoxicated, flog him; again if he is intoxicated, flog him if he does it again a fourth time, kill him." AbuDawud said: And there is a similar tradition of Umar ibn AbuSalamah, from his father, on the authority of AbuHurayrah, from the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam): "If he drinks wine, flog him if he does it so again, a fourth time, kill him."

Where did you see them if you are so bemused to see so many?. Perhaps you were in some damn club and you saw some mali guys drinking malibu!!.

Those people you saw are not somali because once they leave the culture and start to go for the bottle then they are classied as some damn dirty ignorant fools who are a worthless piece of sh**!.

Another thing sis.....why post such a vapid topic!!

sweet gal, i have seen guys drink as well as girl and not only were they drink like a water but they were raping their behinds with some other dudes (none Somali)

Mr.M have to agree part of your idea bro, they are ignorant that got lost know nothing about who they are or they from.

Yo,this isn’t bad topic though compare to others (Somali man, Somali woman.. all that ball sh**!)

I believed drinking wine is haram as drinkin Whiskey!!!(ma fav),,looool I dont drink (lets not assume things as we somalis love to do)...

Anyways..i have to disagree with Mr M..u take their identity away becoz they drink wine or alcohol???...Damn....that is a shallow comment....We know some companions of the Rasul(SAW) drink wine....So were they piece of shyt!!!!???..acuudu bilaaaah..i remembered a comment of Omar Bin Khidab (RAA)..he said " There are four ppl: those wh o know and they know they do know; those who dont know and they know that they do not know; and those who know but they dont know that they know and last group who dont know and they dont know that they do not know."...

So read that carefully Mr M b4 u start issuin ur Fatwas!!!

Cheers

Mr. Mill lay off the girl.I think its very considerate off sweet_gal to have posted that, in an attempt to educate us nomads islamically.. and those who already knew the hadith take it as a reminder. I've noticed a lot of somalis drink lately.. from teens to parents. Its very sad walahi. I once heard a hadith that if a person dies in the state of intoxication, he has died a kuffar. But Allah knows best.. And I agree you don't strip away someone's identity just becuz of something they did, regardless how big and serious it is.

Good topic Sweet_gal

Why I posted this, because I thought I'd let people know that when u drink more than once u should be killed...........I personally didn't know until I found the hadith.....So I thought it was worth sharing with others........

I don't think that if a Somalian drinks wine or beer that they aren't automatically Somalian any more, it's just that they aren't muslim anymore......

I don't see how u could think this post is not good unless ur ashamed to hear that ur own kinda people Somali's drink.........Well then the next time u see a drunk brother or sister inform them ( I don't think they know, if they did then why would they be drinking)

ANd no I didn't go to a club to see these people drinking ( I am not even at the age to be able to go in) besides I wouldn't dare enter a club.....

I saw them in Public, talking the bus and even around the city......The first women I saw was in the bus and she was reading Quran and telling some old guys to move ( because woman aren't allowed to sit between 2 men) She know something about Islam but happened to just be intoxicated...

Come on bro. Reply with dignity. First of all everyone has got his opinions and my opinion is very clear so I dont understand where your weak humour comes from Legend of zuZZU!!!.

Second of all, I feel like the fact that Tagane aint being realistic. This section of the forum is about general bulls***!!. You get my point?.

Relax, Chill and Debate for their is no ending to your ever asking questions!!!

Peace and Harmony

P.S Hey Clown, give these people a sense of your fruitful mind before I lose the plot. I am gagged as well. Cant say anyting coz I am being monitored like no mans business by you know who!.

Dude....See.....u judged some ppl..sxb..while using religion and culture as sheild..to tell u the truth..In terms of Islamic law..we all know Alcohol is xaram period..but i have neva seen anywhere in Islamic litereture where ppl (muslims) were referred to piece of shyt and were dismissed. Dont U know there is a xadith where a muslim who drank was brought to the the rasul(SAW) ...and when ppl said things about him..the Rasul (RAW) stopped them and he said about the saxabi that he loves Allah and his messenger....

See...sxb... u may think u r better than others coz u do one or two good things.....but u need to look at other things u are not doin rite..b4 u sentence ppl and call them piece of shyt etc...

and If u wanna stop bad deeds..definately, it is not the way u did....

So who needs to chill???...Simple..the answer lies within the Angry Person!!

Cheers