Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

The virtue of being fat- a bus ride to self discovery...

dawoco   

Oh bee, now you have gone and done it, breaking down the dam of misery. Ah the underground and the many over priced horrible memories I have of it.

Usually I avoid it cos I’m slightly claustrophobic but when I’m running late I have no choice but to dig deep into my faqiir pocket and pay up.

I hate people who run after a departing train, and I love it when they have just about reached the door and it closes narrowly missing out on a nose job

This one morning the buses were running late and I opted for the underground, not very smart cos everyone did the same. We were stacked into the train, grown ups fitting themselves into spaces children wouldn’t fit in. and the sadistic driver took his time with closing the doors. Just when the little bell rang announcing the closing of the doors, with the two sides half way there, a hand was pushed through and pried them open. We were annoyed and it was written on the faces of everyone, we were whole heartedly hoping he would be dragged along the platform, just to teach him a lesson, the silly twat.

Anyway, he pushed into all of us and squeezed his big frame into a non-existing space, squashing the human made wall even further back into the other side. And as luck would have it the driver was a preacher. He started lecturing on safety hazards and how stup!d the man was while we were standing tired and without oxygen. As if we cared if the guy got dragged into the tunnel, we would at least be moving. That day I swore off the underground, but somehow I always end up running into a nearby station. :(

Another thing, why do suicide jumpers choose peak hour to kill themselves? Selfish bastads, if they wish to die they should do it in their own time. It sounds horrible, but it isn't particularly nice to have to go around london to find new route that will take u home redface.gif

^ Oh well...thats the underground for u.

I could write a book about my experiences - ranging from the surreal to the downright frightening - on the Tube. But I wont. :D

pearl   

why is that obese ppl dont wear winter clothing?...isnt there specialty store with XXXX sizes?....

the other day the weather was like -30..and everyone is wearing layers and layers of clothing and still shivering and what do i see...an obese person walking with just a shirt and jeans...notin more......i wasnt looking, i was staring...wishing i was her :mad: .....mind u i have seen this many times...

come to find out that fat insulates the body from harsh colds.....this is about the only time I wish I was fat..real fat…