Sign in to follow this  
CATNAT

another newbie

CATNAT   

since there isn't an indro section I thought I'd post it here. meh. icon_razz.gif anyway I just joined today, I wanted to say hello to everyone and this looks like a great group. I look forward to reading posts and replying when I feel I have some valuable input. smile.gif

Have a spledid day.

Many warm regards,

Jamilah   

I think this thread should be dedicated to suggesting a good name for you ;) (because that name has got to go).I will make the first recommendation: Hezbullah

looking forward to creative suggestions..

^^^ What makes you think he/she would like Hezbullah? Imagine if he/she is a Somali Jew (dont ask me if they exist)? what about he is/she is not muslim?...

I say abbreviate your name and call yourself "CATNAT" I think that is aite!

Cheers

Zu your hilarious lool...just aite you say eh? lool CATNAT lool dont ask me why I find it funny but it is...CATNAT wlc to SOL hope you find your place on here pleasant...there are some interesting characters on here for sure...well ttyl kiddo

^^ Probably better then having your name shortened to "crap" thats no fun. :D

Anyways welcome CrapAllTheNamesAreTaken....pheww need some air that took a bit out of me. May you find the company interesting and enjoyable.

No suggestions at this point in time..

^ hehe a little harsh MC.

Zu I think I have every right not to support your suggestion. We both know you can do better then that. ;)

Call me nop and ill call you LOZer its only fair. :D But in all seriousness Im getting irritated by my nick. Dont be suprised by any sudden change in alias.