Sign in to follow this  
ZEKE

GET HODANN ONE MORE CHANCE PEOPLE!!

ZEKE   

WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG AND THEY SHE KNOW WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG TOO.SHE IS MY FRIEND AND WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HER WAS WRONG AND WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG.SHE ALL READY SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ADMINISTRATOR AND SAID SORRY.SHE WAS DOING HER FREEDOM SPEECH AND WHAT YA'LL DID TO HER WAS WRONG OF YA'LL.I HOPE YA'LL UNDERSTAND WHERE SHE IS COMING FROM PEOPLE SHE IS JUST LIKE YA'LL BUT A DIFFERENT MIND THE WAY SHE SAID STUFF IS WRONG BUT YA'LL UNDERSTAND HER THE SHE IS COMING FROM.

zeke, you sure do have alot of "wrong" stafe going on here,let me try

so, what’s the wrong thing she did, and what makes you thing ppl were wrong about her if she thought she wasn’t wrong, and why does she have to be wrong if she posted wrong thread that she thought it should be posted even though it was wrong.

R you allowed to posed wrong staff here even if it is legitimate argument,

Akademik   

Daaaamn,I never seen any word over used and abused

ZEKE' killed the word wrong like mr.Wong From Hong Kong..

Hoddann, needs to get get her *ish together, for talking trash in the These forums.

SOL was built for people with common sense

In another words Knowledge well enough not

to trash the site,

thats why alsmost everyone here knows each other

Or is a freind to another.

So for some like hoddan to come around ruin our image

in one statement that has hate in it

for another human race, was just abominable,

awful, beastly, cloying, creepy, detestable,

distasteful, foul, frightful, ghastly, gross,

gruesome, hateful, hideous, horrid, horrific,

icky, loathsome, lousy, macabre, monstrous,

nasty, nauseating, nerdy, noisome, objectionable,

obnoxious, odious, offensive, outrageous,

repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting,

rotten, satiating, scandalous, scuzzy, shameless,

shocking, skank, sleazeball, sleazy, stinking,

surfeiting, vile, vulgar, yecchy, yucky

And ever more sickening than what my words can't

discribe.

ZEKE' if you are carring friend of Hoddan,

Help her get educate it over common knowledge

because to me she seems like she lacks that

ability, if you don't well, zeke your not a good

friend..Be role model...

I say give Hodan one more chance too, even thought I dont know what she did wrong!

Come on people have a heart...

All the nomads, admin, y'all need to open your heart and give the girl a second chance! ;)

Peace and Love

OG Moti   

Hey guy

Hoddan had a good topics she was just too straight forwaard, dont blame her for failing being deplomatic as all of you seem to be.. i think many others deserve to be banned more than hodann and they still around, i think every one deserve a second chance after all we are in a democratic world.. i say dont ban unless u send 3 warning letters then u may bann them....

peace

ZEKE   

i see worst topic than that.she was ding her freedom of speech.for ya'll keep doing this nobody will come go to somaliaonline website.what ya'll doing is very wrong.that is called the freedom of speech but you get to say what you want to say.

SoMa_InC   

ZEKE how far r we sure that u r not Hodaan coz i was kinda wondering since u only have 1 post and u registered on may....

Rokko   

I'm sure Hodan has gotten or received a warning from the Admin/Moderators so i'm guessing that was her second chance..na'mean.

And as far as the freedom of speech goez..i dont' think that she was dictated but instead had the freedom to say whatever she wanted as long she follows the rules and regulation, which everyone has to agree b4 becoming a member. I'm sorry that another Nomad has to leave like that..but hope we can all learn from it..and make sure we dont' cross the line...and if so...take the warningz serious..

You'll be missed...aight..

Holla

OG Moti   

I think she is forgiven .. i mean come on even MiZz_LeXuS is here so why not can she be here too.. yeah yeah i think so .. bring her back

ZEKE   

she can't defend herself because she lost her membership of what she wrote and that is not fair at all.because that was her first strike.

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by G_MoNEY:

ZEKE how far r we sure that u r not Hodaan coz i was kinda wondering since u only have 1 post and u registered on may....

G-money, i was wondering the same thing.

Rokko   

Guys, she said she is a friend. Let us not think ZEKE is lying. She is just fighting for her friend namean?.

Nazra   

Zeke, you are right....we should give hodann a second chance.

She had no warning, topic edited and banned ain't the way to deal with the situation.

;)