Sign in to follow this  
AalTo

why dont we have somaliaonline goverment..aan adiga madaxweyna u ahay?

Adna   

salaama calykum

:mad: ok let me see shakazulu how come you listed al most every one huu and i feel left out so is aalto hmmmmm you twoo i don't know what to do with u :rolleyes: any ways why do i have this feeling that this government would not work at all cuze is nuune has already resisned and i'm not in it,,aha, we are the tax payers remember and diyaar u noqon afganbi like nuune said afgamnbi i'm with u nuune

LP_Girl   

heeeeeey heeeeey shaku .. back off bal back off

u forgot me :mad: :mad: and u forgot miss abuser tooooo

well who cares :cool:

its just ur new government so it doesn`t matter

still im the BEST :D

Peace

AalTo   

WASIIRKA MAALIYADA

Aalto(don't let me down)

loooooooooooool..ehehe what the nice goverment..

sxb cool dwnn.i have told my goverment waxey jiree lix bilood ka dibna waxa la magacaba wasiira cusub ..marka waalaga yabaa in aad heshid jego fiican..welina dowlada dhismaheeda wa socdaa..so may be u will be wasir ..but we are not sure still..lol..so zulu we gone wlc me cuz we dont need mucaarad badan...

what goverment are you talking about in here?

i am already the elected president and i want to keep it that way til i die

adiga kalige taliya aya u egtahay..

AalTo   

horta anigu mucaarad baan ahay,dowladdanna gabi ahaan waan ka soo horjeeda,musuqmaasuq bay isticmaashaa,polickeedu dadka ayey qoorta ka jaraan,dowlad cadaalad ah ma ahan,xuquuqda haweenka ayey ku tumataa,dowladdan xayawaanka way leeysaa,canshuur fara badan bay dadka ka goosataa,shidaalkii cirka ayuu isku shareeray,

ma saan baan ku jiri karnaa,mayya ama haa haddii kale aniga mucaarad baan ahay af ganbi baan isticmaali,xoog baan ku maquunini dowladdan,civil waa baa billaabani,hadii kale hala badalo dowladdan naxariista daran ee beenta lagu dhissay.

loooooooooool..oh thanks we need dad badan ee ka hadlaya dhibtaada shacabka..

MADAXWEYNAHA SOMALIAONLINE GOVERMENT OO MAGACAABAY WASIIR CUSUB:

WASIIRKA BATROOLKA :[/b)

NUUNE

WASIIR XAG AF GANBI WAXAN HESANA CIDAMADA DALADAHA KU BOODA.SO WLC SIR

AalTo   

ok let me see shakazulu how come you listed al most every one huu and i feel left out so is aalto hmmmmm you twoo i don't know what to do with u

U ARE NICE LADY U SHOULD BE WLC...LAKIN MAXA WAAYE WE HAVE ONE GOVERMENT..SHAKAZULU WAAMUCAARADA ISKA XANAAGAY

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

LP, hold on girl, let me deal with this guy named SHAKA ZULU, what first lady to do with the Goverment? didn't i say i want be a president?

I made you my most important member in my Goverment and you still want me to make you the president?

come on now you going to help me make decisions we will fire any girl who doesn't treat you like the real Queen that you're, so what more can i do for you Baby?

Gabbal   

Nuune I would like you to seriously consider me a foreign ministry position in your oppositional gov. :D

Blessed   

War Faafin... So, why arn't I the one satrting this thread ?

Shaka Zulu

Geed Xisaabin, sounds fun :D

Kow, dheh,laba dheh!

I don't wanna be a wasiir though, I want to be in an online democracy watch type of organisation or a political writer - so i can criticise and expose yous lot ...... :D:Dicon_razz.gif

I resigen from both posts ... Maca Salaamah... wish you all a happy scandalouse office

:D (hahahaha)

Rakim   

Are we still waiting the long waited opposition leader Mr. Nuune to call a conference for his new government members or shall we jail him to 100 years for just being a careless opposition for so long.

The supreme judge is speaking !!!!!!!

maajo   

AAAAAAAAAAALTOOOOOOOOOO...ANIGI AYAABA IGA QOSOLSIISAY SXB...GOVERMENT JUKATALADAADI MA BILAAWDAY..EEHHEHE...EEEY HAKU CUNO

YEAH WAAN TAGERSANAHAY DOWLADAADA..LAKIN

MUCARADKA NUUNE WAAA NAGA DABARTAY:

IS ZULU TALKING ABOUT GOVERMENT KAN NAGA QAARIJI:

LOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

Iam not in the mood of creating a new government,iam in the process of using coup de etat for any government formed,i will keep doing this for the rest of my life,

Asraa,you are welcome,iam very happy you are working with me,i appreciate your concern for the innocent civilian who are un doutedly beaten by this DOG government,i made you secretary general of the opposition party,any further notice will be welcomed

Hornafrique,you are welcome to my opposition government,and i made u as u said shadow minister of foreign affairs,your position will involve contacting any other opposition members who are willing to sacrifice their lifes.

Rakim,as i can see,it is very clear to me that you spent all your life judging people and putting them in prison without any apparent reason,i will be very gratefull to you if you join my opposition party,the main fundamental of this party is to use

xoog,muruq,af ganbi,qarbudaad,arbushaad,we don't want a government which drinks the blood of the innocent civilian.

Blessed   

^^^^ lol!

Waryaaa, adigu maxaad iga eegeysaa? Better leave Ameenah alone, or I'll tell everyone aboutwhat you were doing at you know where :cool: :cool: