Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Why Did The Chickens Crossed The Road?

Originally posted by rudy:

no fighting ppl! lets concentrate on the chicken!! ok! i believe a roaster was trying to get into the chicken's pants! thats why it crossed the road!

you mean Shyhem was trying to get into the chickens' pants and that is why it crossed the road?

well, rudy, i don't blame poor Shyhem but i blame Clown for all these crazy behavior of his dear friend Shyhem as he betrayed him.

Paragon   

The "why the hell did it cross" joke has gotten more and more funnier....

The answers I liked most was Noam Chomsky's one;

Chomsky's Answer:

The chicken didn't exactly cross the road. As of 1994, something like 99.8% of all US chickens reaching maturity that year, had spent 82% of their lives in confinement. The living conditions in most chicken coops break every international law ever written, and some, particularly the ones for chickens bound for slaughter, border on inhumane. My point is, they had no chance to cross the road (unless you count the ride to the supermarket). Even if one or two have crossed roads for whatever reason, most never get a chance. Of course, this is not what we are told. Instead, we see chickens happily dancing around on Sesame Street and Foster Farms commercials where chickens are not only crossing roads, but driving trucks (incidentally, Foster Farms is owned by the same people who own the Foster Freeze chain, a subsidiary of the dairy industry). Anyway, ... (Chomsky continues for 32 pages. For the full text of his answer, contact Odonian Press)

And also this one by Jean Chretien

OK, for me, de chicken, 'e crossed de road because 'is team was der, and because 'e 'ad de plan.

Blessed   

loooooooooooooooooool!

I think the chicken crossed the road because it has spotted the most beautiful bag on the shop window, it just had to get a closer look so that when it gets back home, it would tell his bag crazy friend (Ameenah) all about it, in perfect graphic detail - :D

The chicken loves window shopping ;) Thats the very purpose of its existance ;)

Juxa   

kix kix kix kix kix

walee waa fuurey,,,,,,,,waxa la dhahay dariskaada haduu dagaalkaga rabo dooradaada iga cesho uu ku dhahaaaaaa!!!!!!! try that one.

Shyham,,,,,,,,,,i have been sleepy,,,,,,lakin waxa loo dan iyo dig leeyahay,,,,is it my darling OG-Moti,,,,,,man,,,,,,what is with u guyz and chicken?

one morething,,,,,,are u really familiar with john locke's work? let me know if the anwer is yes pls,,,,,,,,,nothing kinky,,,,,i just got another theory!

OG Moti   

Guys ... specially Shyhem, do you have to remind me the chicken i cried for, i almost forgot the horrible treatment she suffered.. anyway

the chicken crossed the road cause simply a philipino man moved to her side of the road she did not want to be boloq laq ...

and ilhaaan they making fun of me read Women section they are laughing at me for being romantic i will never compalain to somalis again... they are no help, thanx sweety Juxa,

princess and flying u are xaaasidiin .... nice one shyhem .. peace

Paragon   

"waxa la dhahay dariskaada haduu dagaalkaga rabo dooradaada iga cesho uu ku dhahaaaaaa!!!!!!! try that one."

Juxa loooooooooooooool - well thats the start of "inaan ku gardarraysto leen iska rabaa" lol

I know an old mam who frequently to use to say "Intii Baal Lahayd wey buubtaye Dooreey xujey u joogtaa" lol this is so true you know.. coz "all those with feathers have flown away, but chicken's stay is enigmatic". So i guess the chicken joke has a soft side for comical contemplations.

shyhem   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

"I know an old mam who frequently to use to say
"Intii Baal Lahayd wey buubtaye Dooreey xujey u joogtaa"
lol this is so true you know.. coz "all those with feathers have flown away, but chicken's stay is enigmatic". So i guess the chicken joke has a soft side for comical contemplations.

Lool@Jamaal 11

That so true,I guess the chicken couldn't fly and as such crossing the road was all it could do to feel a like a bird.

shyhem   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

loooooooooooooooooool!

I think the chicken crossed the road because it has spotted the most beautiful bag on the shop window, it just had to get a closer look so that when it gets back home, it would tell his bag crazy friend (Ameenah) all about it, in perfect graphic detail -
:D

The chicken loves window shopping
;)
Thats the very purpose of its existance
;)

Ameenah

looooooooooooooooooOOOoOOL Thats funny

Nayaa Shyhem...Ooops I meant "Waraa" :rolleyes:

Listen up if you want some folks to fake laugh for ya then take you & your chickens to the joke sections. I dont really care what you say about Aussie folks coz all I know is that I think they better then ya. If you were a god damn present I dont think that I would even take a second look at ya. I might pass it on to a homeless dude.

Someone is in need for some serious attention.

I aint interested in you as you aint interested in me. Good to see we have something in common. redface.gif

Who ask u for u'r opinion,as much as i respect u as a woman I have no intention of consulting u today or even in the near future.

I think that everyone is intited to their own opinion wether you like it or not mate.

Respect you as a woman...What a lame excuse.

I dont care wether you respect woman all together & I think its impossible for you to respect any woman because of the simple fact that you are a typical Somali guy. :rolleyes:

Like i care,as far as i'm concerned all folks living down under are like that annoying dude,the Pilot in the movie Kangaroo Jack.

Now lady can u move aside, i have important things to do and u're blocking my view.

U even bothered to watch a Aussie movie. Talk about sad. Good to see you have better things to do other then agrue with me.