Saalax

Somaliland state of Somalia army breaks down along clan lines (as expected)

Saalax   
14 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Is he lower rank?

Higher rank. He is a colonel who was a 1977 war with Ethiopia vet  and later SNM member.

Barwaaqo   
15 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I am sure that is the sort of silly talk that any two-bit-looter whilst away his socially-destructive time whilst wracking their feebly criminally-minded-brain as to what his next target to which he will make a short work of it in the sense of robbing them blind, should be. But, still I will have you know, that, the Ceerigaabo that I know (on this earth not the one from the alternative universe in which you are minded to think about it), which is a city my own sub-clan actually live in it, is not the place such a thing will ever be on the cards for it in a thousands of years to come.

But like our impostor, by the name Saalax, you can keep fervently wishing such thing to happen one day. And in fact, I will have you know, that, if this officer ever decide to do anything of that sort in Ceerigaabo, then others of the West Burco's Clan who call the shots of that city will actually arrest him long before the central government in Hargeisa (and the high-command of the ministry of defense in the form of the Somaliland's chief-of-staff and the minister of defense) orders the arrest of his sorry ass (as it were). 

In other words, you have no idea of how deep the idea of Somaliland actually runs in the folks of that city. But apparently you have been listening our Saalax (the transparently fraud impostor we have in here of SOL) too much of it. Particularly to the point of you thinking that you actually some freaking clannish maamul-gobaleed will gets to be stand up in Ceerigaabo against the very existence of Somaliland.

I am sorry to rain in your parade but no such thing is on the card. And by the way, this man call Mahamed BK (in the video clip attached below) and his folks (in the clannish sense) actually run the show in Ceerigaabo city (just in case you know anything Ceerigaabo). And they are to boot a hardcore Somaliladers, not that you will ever learn such thing from our Saalax.

Heesta sanadka. Happy 18 May.

Barwaaqo   

They surely made us proud to share a nation with their likes who are forever vigilant for the nation with nothing less than their considered patriotic songs to keep guard of the nation‘

Qofba  meel ka qaabil ;

Adna diiday Quuqle inuu qoqob ka soo dhaco ;

Qoomo Qarankeenan Gaamuray ;

Qalinkaaga dheemanka ah ee diiday dabadhilif;

Qori ismaris sheegatonna qoobka jeedaal kala dhaca;

Qaaraddaha  aduunka Hud-hudkii qaaday dhambaalkii  ku dhawaaqista Qaranka;

Gaadhsiiyey dunidee ee warbaahinta caalamka qalinkeedu daabacay ;

Adba qiimo gaaraad Qarankan  u leedahee  gudoon salaan gobeed.

Saalax   

Soomaliland oo Dagaal sokeeye looga baqayo kadib markii saraakiisha ciidanku lakala safteen Beelo

Saalax   

Oodweyne you are delusional.  Colonel Caare is currently with his boys from the army and the large Ceel Afweyn/Bohol community militia.  No one can touch me.  Meeshu qaran maha ee wa qabilo.

Samafal   

Waraa Oodweyne ninyahoow waxaan umalaynayaa gardaradii Tukaraq baa idinka kasoo ifbaxaysa, makulatahay :):) Owliyadii Reer Sheik Maxamed aad gardaraysateen inkaartoodiweeye waxaan :) :) :)

Saalax   

Ina Mucjiiso  afka kamad hadline meelkale ka hadashay. Longlive Mudane Caare. :)  You are not fit to wipe the shoes of halyeey Caare when it comes to ragniimo. While he stands up for his people you cheerlead for Jeegaanta shamelessly in SOL.  :D

Saalax   

Like I said Ina Mujciso rag aad ragnimo iyo sharaf ku gadiin ha xagxagan. That is a wise advice to you.