Saalax

Somaliland state of Somalia army breaks down along clan lines (as expected)

Saalax   
1 minute ago, Ducale said:

The only thing I saw in that two minute clip is a man who's behaviour raises one question and one question only. Ninku miyu cabsanaa? He sound drunk.  If it's a natural speech impediment, then xaal iyo apologies. 

That officer should be arrested and disciplined. 

Wishful thinking. He took all of his boys in the army with him after he saw the Jeegaan admin of Muuse Local is one sided.

Saalax   

Oodweyne news coming is all his boys as far as Tukaraq have all came back from there. No more playing mickey mouse games with Puntland. They will be right at home in Sanaag.

Saalax   

Oodweyne there is no such thing as Somaliland. Halyeey Caare spitted on that piece of crap mickey mouse project which is getting nowhere for 27 years  just like he spat on the nonsense of Siad Bare dictatorship in the early days and sided with his folks (he is also a 1977 war veteran). 

galbeedi   

In my opinion, the more the east Burco community supports Wadani or opposes Muuse Biixi publicly , these wars will continue. This could be a political war.

I hope I am wrong.

Saalax   
6 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I think you just exposed yourself in here, mate. After all, find out who this Caare fellow really is and what he actually believes in about Somaliland's existence before you start alleging to him something you can't prove it.

But suffice to say you are trying so hard and you are failing miserably. So just wait till the HY's Guurtis's decision is reached of what to do with this issue. And then you will see what this Caare's fellow could amount in that cold light of the day. 

Caare only cares about his tol not mickey mouse projects.  He did not fight Siad Bare so another nonsense can come.

Saalax   

Oodweyne  Carre was hard on reer Las Anod indeed because it was a longstanding beef relating to the two communities dating back to the 80s. That is all in the past now though  Jeegaanta are the enemy.

wakandan   

Typical Salaax. Making mountain appears when there are only ant hills.

There is nothing in the video that even comes close to your wild and desperate claims.

I find it funny that the closer we get to May 18th Salaax puts his false propaganda into overdrive...just sit back and enjoy the jubilations across the united, sovereign and strong republic of Somaliland :D

cadnaan1   

I thought Somaliland army was well organized maxay tahay sheekadan la leeyaha reer hebel ciidankeeda wey la baxaysaa.

Secondly why are they still wearing Somalia police uniform after 30 years of independence.

Saalax   
4 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

I thought Somaliland army was well organized maxay tahay sheekadan la leeyaha reer hebel ciidankeeda wey la baxaysaa.

Secondly why are they still wearing Somalia police uniform after 30 years of independence.

Somaliland wa "qaran" nonsense wa iska myth.

cadnaan1   

INA MUCJISO

The latest news is the disgruntled officer defected the clan army along with his clan militia and he is now in ceerigaabo.

Mardhaw maamul goboleed ayaa halkaas loogu dhawaaqi doonaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
11 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Who was he talking to?

Two gashaanles called  Cabdi Fanax and Axmed Geregoor.