Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Somali forum

The name of the Somali Forum should be something like, TACLIINTA iyo HIDAHA, or GOLLAHA SOOMAALIGA. Let me try to be more creative than this.... KABARO AFKA SOOMAALIGA. What else? Sug bal..... SHEEKO IYO SHAAH.

And the rest of the other names are underway, soon insha allah.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Hey now, if u want to do some of the

'ROLE PLAYING' business, just PM and I can write your proper ROLE for you.
icon_razz.gif

Ahem...who's a dirty wadaad then? :D

Curly   

Nuune/ boolbaro luv I don't see how you could have not known all this time that I was unable to read and write Somali, I went to great lengths to tell people even in this every topic that you were replying to yourself.

Also in this topic below I posted in March 2004, I stated this and then even undertook a poll on what language (Somali/English) ALL the Nomads would prefer to see on SOL.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=002943

And if you read it properly you’ll see that you yourself replied and so did many of the baro family, and 7 steps to heaven who was deliberately replying to me in Somali when we know fully well she’s capable of writing excellent English and sorry but Nuune your English is not as limited as you presume.

Feebaro, say I accept, what will change? Or is it yet another empty word to you?!

nuune   

and sorry but Nuune your English is not as limited as you presume.

can't u see that i replied that my english is craap in your previous topic about languages, i already knew my english is not good and dat is da reason i write af somali all da time, ok, thanks

Curly   

Originally posted by Boolbaro:

quote: and sorry but Nuune your English is not as limited as you presume.

can't u see that i replied that my English is crap in your previous topic about languages, i already knew my English is not good and dat is da reason i write af somali all da time, ok, thanks
walaal do you remember this?

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000762#000005

This was a time when there wasn't any baro family and we were getting along fine, you're English seems more than just good here, but anyway at least you can write and read both Somali & English and have the option to pick and choose which you prefer each day unlike myself who has to put up with people replying to her in language unbeknown to her.

dawoco   

HIDAHA IYO DHAQANKA might be a better name for it-- since language comes under that banner.

*Remembers Nin-yaaban with fondness, i wonder if he has married his four wives yet? :D

Why is it that when that nomad was making such suggestions we weren't happy with him? I kinda miss his wacky topics and his righteious ways :(

As for the new forum, maybe i can learn to write somali poems. I just don't get the ability that some have to quoth it so effortlessly.

Tuujiye   

Feebaro, say I accept, what will change? Or is it yet another empty word to you?!

accept what abaayo macaan, gacaliso yaa?

wareer badanaa!!

NoVa   

Oh God gracious....U people have 2 much Time in Ur hands..and When I say that, i'mean it U PPL can Talk POINTLESS 4 HOurs and HOurs...for once in ur life can u ppl not get along Even ONLINE????? I'mean It's just a FORUM, it's not like We are FIghting to decide wether to eat Bariis mise Baasto 4 the day...lol...

So for those of U Who doens't SPeak SOmali,maybe who know's u'll pick it up faster than u thought after all somali ain't that hard 2 write and read. And for those of u that speak Somali fluently, easy on those that don't speak the language..alright..u guys should be the one's that should be making the effort of explaining things 2 the one's who don't know understand ya...REMEMBEr back in the days when U didn't speak 1word of ENGLISH?? How did it felt???? So think b4 u write somethin' that others might not understand specially when it's directed 2 them...Hade soo bariya....meesha waa ka dhaqaa jinayaayee'...Allah ha nii' wada cafiyo..>AMiin!!!

Qac Qaac   

Kharaar badanaaa.

wareer badanaaa.

oohin badanaa.

waraa boolbaro and sue... pls find ur own room, i see, jaceel is starting between u too.

I hope this does not mean the other sections will turn out to be strictly English-writing sections. I do enjoy the occassional somali words, sentences, etc and I like trying to practice my meagre somali and reading the somali of those well read Nomads that write comprehensible somali (atleast to me).

I too think this is a brillaint idea. Infact, the new section is a gr8 tribute to the Somali language and all that is good about our traditions and cultures. This will be a gr8 opportunity to pick n select the somali topics we think are beneficial and filter out all the 'chit-chat' ones.

I'm sure we all know Admin is doing this to keep everyone happy...and evidently, to please all ppl is an unattainable thing :rolleyes: . Although, I do fail to see how the introduction of this new section will improve the quality of the site. Those members who pride themselves in being able to make a mockery out of every topic will continue to do so in english - which will seem even more bland..... :cool:

Tuujiye   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadmiiiiiiiiiiiiin meeshaan go'aan ka gaara nooh..lol..maxaa waa nugu ilowdeen miyaa...

Aniga markii hore ma ogoleen arintaan laakiin hada waxaan fahmay siyasada aa gadaal ka wadataan marka "goooheedh gooheedh" like Sangub says in qabyo..lol..gooheedh..

laakiin meelahakale Somaliga mamnuuc muu ka ahaanaa?

Wareer badanaa!!

written by Boolbaro or nuune or whatever his name is...

sullen sue, believe me sister, i really don't know whether u know af somali or not, okey, thanks, u can also put my af somali reply in other forums like politcs telling people how i responded in somali language,

thanks again in advance, and i appreciate dat u let people know, macsalaamo

Sue, you really touched a nerve here, I just find that very amuzing, because you made the classified files public, and that really pissed him off from what I've read so far.

This makes alot of sense now, I mean, here I was thinking how can this nonsense go on as long as it had, and we know now that these so called "B" to the "A" to the "R" to the "O" folks are run by non other than "NUUNE", mr he wanted to keep this in the hush hush, thats why no one says anything about these pple, because nuune is not only SOL favourite, but he is the mujahidiin leader among his B-A-R-O clansmen.