Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

15th Anniversary of Somaliland Celebration London UK

RedSea   

Aaliyah okay sure there is ongoing war in the North. Take it as you wish.

Caano Geel,

I still don't get your point, but hey okay as well, whatever pleases everyone I gues.

Somaliland ha noolaato ayaan wajiga idinka galinayaa kawarama? lol

A.J.   

Izzard is a serial cross dresser and therefore i cant watch him, But Peter kay is the man. Phoenix nights is Hilarious.

He also kills in Max and Paddy's road to nowhere

For me Omid Djallili is the best stand up in the UK man. went to see him in the NEC in Birmingham and i swear i was laughing for days afterwards as the jokes kept coming back into my head.

Ms DD   

What if Reer Burco decided to self-govern and becomes seprate from the rest of SL just cos they want to?

There is a relative peace in Puntland as well but they are still part of Somalia.

Personally..for now I would like SL to self-govern whilst the South is sorting itself out. AFter that, Somalia should become united.

RedSea   

If let us say they disliked what they see coming from Hargeysa and other areas, and majority of poeple in Burco are behind that decision, thus feeling its' the best of their interest to go their own way, then sure why not. The only choice left is to wish them best of luck. *wink*.