Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

How should they defend themselves?

^ LoL...took me a while to figure out your identity.

"I dont see this happning in other cultures unless they actually 'know' the person being beaten."

On the whole, I tend to be negative about Somali culture, but you're right about the above. Another Somali will never walk past you if you need help.

wooooooooooooooooooooow

This is incredible you are so paranoid

Firstly: I live in London in an area where live a large somalian community. I have never heard of somalian kids being stabbed on regular basis : there was a case 2 years ago in another area (East London) but that's it ! And my conclcusion is that those kids are killed cos they got mixed up in the wrong crowd: somalian families are poor (they are in majority on benefits) and they live in an impoverished neighbourhoods hence these unfortunate events.

It's no one's fault but their bloody parents: they should look after their kids when those brats are not in schools.

The person who started this topic had written "waiting to be cut down by some effing timojilic or madow fool xun. Istaakh furalaah. I just get so angry everytime I think of about it"

Madow fool xun surprised me :eek: why does she/he thing that black people (other than somalian) are ugly ????????

That's racism !!! ouch !!!

^ Hello there.

Yes, that sentence could be construed as racist. *Shrugs*

One question: Have you actually looked at the date on the first post?

<posted October 25, 2002 16:19>

Erm...notice anything?

shyhem   

Velvet R

Tell him, its the date mister.Plus we know somali women are beautiful but i can't really say so about other blacks.....again i'm not implying we are better than anyone, i just happen to think we have a higher percentage of good looking women compare to pple of our race.

As for violence against somalis,I say get u'rself again,shoot them up,and if they move shoot them again.If u are not sure if they are dead,just empty the whole magazine on them,and than call the police to pick their filthy body.Its u'r God given right to defend u'rself and I don't see why some of u are scared of defending u'rself.Atleast here in America,The law of the land allows u to buy guns and blow the hell out of anyone who bothers you in u'r property.

As for kids turning the guns on each other.Well,this will most likely not happen since somali teenagers in trouble with law are currently been deported back to Somalia.At this rate we will only have the well behaved kids with guns in the street of mpls.

juba   

all i got to say is thats what happens when u hang with the wrong gang. it sounds like another somali youth confused about who he is.

juba   

Originally posted by SomeAlien:

^^^right, cause its not in our young mens nature to orbit themselves around gun totting punks.

have you been to xamar lately?

i don't need to go to xamar to know reality and not all men have to surrond themselves with hoodlums to look cool.

N.O.R.F   

Most of the unfortunate kids caught up in this are innocents who are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Lets not bundle everybody together in the same basket.