Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Your New Year's Resolution- Was it a success?

Baluug   

What the hell do you need the new year for to make resolutions?That's what kufaars do.As for me,I'd love to stop smoking,but that's easier said than done,so one of these days,insha Allah.

lol   

^^^^^ my brotha quit it... am sure u can too......u see if u have the determination u can quit. My brotha quit in two months.......and when he was returning to US.. he handed his lighter to my mom and said I have not smoked for a month now.. and I am gonna continue... so far it has been 2 months and he is smoke free... there are rehabilitation centers at the preventive medicines.. I suggest u join those.. they do help greatly.. Hope I was of help :D

Lexy I don't make resolutions.....I break them... so this yr I have made none...

Janna   

Originally posted by Sky:

quote:Originally posted by Lexy:

Are you in La La Land?

No. I'm in Lexus City To Lascaanood Back to Buhodle.
:D

Janna   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Lexy I don't make resolutions.....I break them... so this yr I have made none...

Better luck next year sister Hibo ;)

Emerald   

Originally posted by Sky:

^ Good luck. Don't forget to watch behind you and next to you whenever you make a move. They are strict in that. The rest is a piece of cake.

Sky, with that said I'll be sure to watch out for absolutely everything and anything, thank you for the tip.

Foxy   

Too many to mention from the current year which arent doing that bad on my standards....but fingers crossed will abide and stick to it like a glue for the following year as well, here are some of it: Stick to financial planning budget,make sh!t loads of money, save it in interest bearing investments and learn another language (spanish) and the list goes on and on......

cheers

Goonle   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

What the hell do you need the new year for to make resolutions?That's what kufaars do.As for me,I'd love to stop smoking,but that's easier said than done,so one of these days,insha Allah.

Thats right everday is a new yr. Stoppin smokin aint easy bro, its one day at a time. Stay busy with pick up sports or the gym and stay away from folk that smoke until u have the strength. Smokin feels good but it starts affecting your performance lol and i aint having that.

Gee, haven't executed my resolution, have I

*Ushers Bisharo,Come here closer,lil closer,niccce right there: Smacks[The way Will did to carlton] the back head of bisharo's Yuul Head!*

Promise me next time you wont be silly! :D

Pujah   

Mine was

1) To find a job that is related to my feild...... Haven't even looked yet, unless your counting the few resumes I sent in january

2)To save enough money to go on a 3 months vacation to be with mommy......This is close to being done....only thing missing is to come up with excuse good enough to get 2 months unpaid leave. :Dwho should I kill

Not much of a resulation I know, what's making me go :mad: is that I had the same vows in 04.