Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Commitment issues.

ScarFace   

^^Why not add your 3cents and tell us how you got hurt by a player inadeer..! :D

I just believe most guys are players...they don't have to be but i just believe they are...

Aaliyyah   

^^my results are not based on my personal experience. Rather, observation. Wise people learn from other people's experience icon_razz.gif

Aaliya, it was meant as a figure speech- literally means a wolf and lion have a different rules of hunting.

Kulmiye yeah I understood the literal meaning. I was wondering what the hidden meaning was?!!

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

G.girl adigana horta...qof dheh..kof waxay..meelkasta oo "q" waxaad u badasha "k"...whats up with that LOL...

my 2 cents

salaam

Lol thnx macalim, I use some letters interchangeably- they sound hella similar to me like d & dh, k & q and x & h give me a hard time too grr! :mad:

By the way, how much are you charging? I'm willing to pay the student discount. ;)

Lychee   

Aaliyah: Let me break it down to you AGIAN. My issue isn’t WITH men, it’s within me.(Of course a man is caught up in the picture. A marriage usually consist of a man and a women, doesn’t it? :rolleyes: )

As I said before, your husband has a haqq over you, when you please your husband, you please your LORD. :

So if I say I’m anxious about not meeting his demands, then that’s a matter of failure and how I perceive things. That's me worrying about my AKHIRA.

ScarFace   

Aaliyah to observe somebody else's does not necessarily guarantee that you're not going to experience it.... icon_razz.gif

Lychee your lost, go and do some soul searching before you commit

Blessed   

Lychee,

Given your age, it's normal. I felt the exact same when I was your age. I didn't think I could be married and not end up in the headlines as a hubby killer. :D

I think it's good that your thinking about your responsibilities and it's also good to think about your boundaries- what you expect out of a marriage and what you won't tolerate before you get married.. you seem to be exploring these now, so good on ya. Don't let people discourage you. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^good advice

Laychee lol I think my previous comment offended u, my apology.

Inshallah some day you will make a good wife, as long as you put the efforts allah swt doesnt ask us more than we are capable.

Scarface you have a point to some extent. But, you learn from other people's mistakes. It gives you heads up lol...

Garowe student discount my dictionary kuma jiro...just standard price...I will let u know wen i decide on icon_razz.gif

salaam