Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

Commitment issues.

Lychee   

Aaliyah: lol hoorta, don't tell me you believe in finding 'the one'?

Anyway, I suppose what I’m trying to say is, I’m anxious of not being a successful wife. Islam has enjoined upon the wife duties towards her husband and vice versa, and I guess me not meeting those demands is slightly daunting; bearing in mind your husband is either your entryway to Jannah or your gateway to jahanam.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

You only have committment issues until you find the right person then you'll be singing different tune. So no worries.

High five

Originally posted by Lychee:

I believe there are plenty of respectable guys, who have all the good characteristics you could want in a person. And those are usually ku waha that are god fearing.

How can you tell if someone is God fearing or pretending to be one? I personally like to steer clear of those who sport a long beard and tusbax gacanta ku haayaan. They are most likely to beat you with the tusbax and marry a fourth wife :D

Istaqfirullaah.

My advice stop looking, live your life and if you meet someone you like, then give them a chance.

The search for perfection is a waste of time, no one is perfect, everyone has flaws, the question is can you live with their flaws?

Lychee   

Duke: Who said I'm looking? Somalisana wuxu. :confused:

2+2=5 looool you made me laugh. Been ma sheegin, only Allah SWT knows what each of us conceals in our hearts, laakinse hadana qofka xun iyo dadka wanaagsan shaqo isku malaha. And secondly, if someone does appear to be a reputable person, then you could ask of him/her. Do your homework sorta thing.

^^^Lychee, who was talking about you>? My advice was general and not specefic to any individual. Fear of commitment = deluded search for "perfection"..

Is it normal for a women to have a commitment phobia?

Maybe I should seek some medical help.
:(

I mean, it's usually men who have these issues, right? :confused:

Kof fican bilaash hadi u diideesid caati ma ahan o waa inaa codurkan taawo o ratisaa waaye zina waa laka fiicanyahay. :D

Lychee   

LOL@ ^^ Are you implying that I fornicate? :confused:

G:Gal. Your af Somali is so much worse than mine. Hahahah!

ScarFace   

why would you be anxious, as long as there is respect, honesty, integrity, trust and plenty of patience between individuals then all should be well....nothing more to it..duh icon_razz.gif

B   

lol. get over yourself..

G:Gal. Your af Somali is so much worse than mine. Hahahah!

LMAO omg no girl! Only the constant delay can tempt any one of us marka that's why we the deen encourages us to get married young that is all I meant. My bad if it came out wrong.

P.s ka qaleey about my Somali walaalo waa ku jihadayay nooh :mad:

B   

^^ONLY if you get over me first.
:D

Who are you... ;)

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah: lol hoorta, don't tell me you believe in finding 'the one'?

Anyway, I suppose what I’m trying to say is, I’m anxious of not being a successful wife. Islam has enjoined upon the wife duties towards her husband and vice versa, and I guess me not meeting those demands is slightly daunting; bearing in mind your husband is either your entryway to Jannah or your gateway to jahanam.

Laychee first you said what you are worrying abt has nothing to do with a man or finding the right one?? yet you are worried abt not being the successful wife....of who? a man? right? so your whole commitment thing has something to do with a man, no need to tip toe around it....

anyhow sis take it easy and inshallah you willfind someone you will feel committed to..as for my number that i wrote up there? it was just figure of speech..I just believe most guys are players...they don't have to be but i just believe they are...a better way to keep yourself steered from the wrong path..sort of like everyone is guilty till proven innocent..I have it all twisted I know loooool...

anyhow, when it comes to religion we should be religious for allah swt...not for a guy..and then pray for the right spouse inshallah and you are right being a good wife plays a crucial role in the deen. I am with you on that...

Canjeex gabadh ama wiil midna ma u wacna dad badan in uu shiriyo..

Kof fican bilaash hadi u diideesid caati ma ahan o waa inaa codurkan taawo o ratisaa waaye zina waa laka fiicanyahay

Laychee by the way G.girl said if you cant commit to a good guy and you don't want them for no plain reason then you have a problem. and that its better to not fornicate...(gosh you guys need 101 somali classes)....I am more than happy to offer it..but of course nothing is for free...man here I see a business opportunity..

G.girl adigana horta...qof dheh..kof waxay..meelkasta oo "q" waxaad u badasha "k"...whats up with that LOL...

my 2 cents

salaam