Sign in to follow this  
Jewelz

Iverson is the finest guy (damn!!!)

Jewelz   

All I have to say is Iverson is the finest, sweetest guy alive. So and fine and all mine.

For the ppl you dont agree wit me , ya'll just haters cuz dats da truth. smile.gif

Jewelz   

HEY EVERY1. THANX FOR THE REPLIES AND TO Lady Vicious IVERSON IS A BASKETBALL PLAYER WHO PLAYS FOR THE PHILLADALPHIA 76'S. ALSO THE FINEST BALL PLAYER ALIVE!!! THATS THE TRUTH

im sorry...but i dont find iverson cute, he aint ugly but just not as good looking as ma fine somalian brothers...no one gotta agree, daz ma opinion...and abbayo like Suga said he's married, he dont know u even exsist :rolleyes: ...lol but i dont mind if u drool all over him...have fun

.:peace n luv:.

Iverson..ku was...nacas yahay...iverson dont even know ur alive nayaa go on wit yo life...to him ur som kinda qaxooti wellfare eatin chick dat wants a piece of his di'ck..maraakaa iska amuus..

Oh and Oh Lawd he is beyond FINE and GORGIOUS

god created him wit looks..masha allah!!! ;)

Ariadne   

Everyone has their celebrity crushes (at diferent times in their lives to diferent extremes). So with this in mind, Lay off the poor girl and let her fantasize. (wonders: if some people have better things to do than to tear into others and rip them apart :rolleyes: )

HELL YEA....IVERSON IS HELLA FINE.....I AGREE WITH U ON THA....BUT I THINK GINUWINE GOT IT GOING ON......THAT NIGGA ON FIRE....JUST BY TALKING ABOUT HIM U MAKING ME DROOL....AIIGHT ANYWAY I GOTTA HIT DA ROAD NOW....PEACE AND 1

Nailah   

Personally i think iverson is hotttttttt, but then hes married and has kidz, either way i know i can neva get with him..nor do i want to cuz its illegal for me to be with a man that old. Anyways, the hottest nigga alive has to be non other than " lil zane " !!!!!!!