Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET ME???

Qac Qaac   

Men who seem to have a pretty good head on their shoulders, although i admit, i don't know the men here too well, but a short list is here.

1-Gediid

2-Mobb Deep

3-Northener

4-Nunne

Fellaz listed here by X quiz, i am scared for u guys... if she said something good about u guys, then i worry for u guys.

Nuune is included in here, waraa maxaa ku akhrisay geedaan. biyaha aad u walaaqday hayye.

Pearl iska tuf nooh, we know waxaa dhihi rabtidee, hadda waxaa iska dhigee qof waxbartay hayye, too late loooool.

x_quizit   

Qac Qaac, awwww....do u feel left out of my good guy list? Too bad, so sad, now go crawl back under the rock u came from. Thxs! icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Shuijul, theres a nice place in Leyton - Sheesha, Tea, and a satelite with load of sports channels, prem,seria a and la liga,,,,,

winger: when u coming back??

rocko: more like shane warne, gettin slower in old age u know,,,

Originally posted by underdog:

2)People I'd like to meet just to see if I'll get the urge to break my foot off in their a$$es;

- Athena the most improved, your stock went from junk status and is now hovering around the $2.28 mark

My,my! I've been missed :D . I really cant say the feelin is mutual though UD...I cant picture listenin to ur 'caveman' (who ever thought of this nick for u was being considerate) mentality n not breaking into a fit of fury, n I would much rather not be seen in public like that.

As for the rest of SOL peeps...I've seen anuf! (with the exception of Malaika and a couple of other girls from the States) ;)

Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

DnD ( ma taqaanid cunto karis)

Yaad waxaa ka maqashay waryaa? Cuntadayda lama gaadhi karo, laakiin waan ogahay waxaad u jeedo,

inaan ku casuumo ayaad rabtaa soo maaha? Ma dhacayso ee maskaxdaada ka saar. icon_razz.gif

Malaika,

It was ma pleasure. Hope u got a good mark on it. ;)

Raula, X-quizit, Malaika...da feeling is mutual.

UD...

That should be an interesting conversation. Especially if am carrying my budh :D .

underdog   

C_K,

I'm sorry your sweet innocent topic turned into yet another war-zone. I deeply apologize on behalf of myself as well as the aggressors.

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

That should be an interesting conversation. Especially if am carrying my
budh

is that some kind of caveman...oops I mean caveperson mentality I hear? DND, what happened? are you implying you want to cause actually physical damage???

I don't encourage violence and my comment about a foot is as has been grossly misunderstood :

People I'd like to meet just to see if I'll get the urge to break my foot off in their a$$es

I see people have selective reading skills mastered. the "to see if I'll get the urge" part of that sentence magically disappeared when read.

DnD, I'll try and stay off your radar.

Qac Qaac   

Qac Qaac, awwww....do u feel left out of my good guy list? Too bad, so sad, now go crawl back under the rock u came from. Thxs!

wax aan fahmeeno nagula hadal, zambac yahay loool. no i won't go with u under a rock, u nasty. bisinka...

x_quizit   

Qac qaac, don't flatter yourself, the day i invite u under my rock is the day i'm blind, deaf and paralyzed, cause i won't be able to see u, hear u, or run away from u, hence im trapped. Yikes!

underdog aad baad u mahadsan tahay abowgiis, cafis baad tahay.

SOMALIS ARE WEIRD WALAAHI - waxa topic ga oo ku saabsan yahay maad ka hadashiin? when you've posted the ppl you want to meet thats it dont come back to it.

Qac Qaac n Xquizit plz if u r so keen on each other thats what the PM is for, but don't ruin the topic plz. wax munaasab eh meelaha ku qora hadii kalena naga aamusa, fadlan!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

IL CAPO   

originally posted by socrates

"i would like to meet myself first! and introduce myself to somalsijui"

huh! hey bruh sorry if you thought somalisijui is a lady,it happens sometimes.....even it happen to me once.