Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

ladies, would u go back to somalia to live with ur husband.

heart-broken kulahaa, aree siyaada alle, waliba glass broken, shoes broken, timo-broken, muraayado-broken hakugu darmado..

bisinka iyo yaasinka, waa maxay habaarku?

kow, qalbi(wadno) gariir baan rabay inu kugu daco, but i wasnt ready for u to throw habaar at me

what happened to the tough girl....jacaylkaga

so when did jacayl become jiljilec?

NEway ..ill take my broken dacaas and leave u to it (str8 after i nick your tuusbax and hit u over the head with your bakoorad)

and u can keep your somali lessons...i think i can learn without your help!

p.s nuttydread......ooooh i get it now....thanks for the directions!

Qac Qaac   

Silent sistah, adi gacan iyo lug iyo shan farood aan kuu taagay. khatar cadiim. subxanallah ar xagee adi ka soo dhacday.

abaydiis qac jil jileec iyo suuro suuro iyo jaceelba ma yaqaan. ee ninkaan bakooradiisa u soo celi.

p.s. arag hadda tusbax waa iga kala goysay.

Blessed   

Ditto Princess Sexy!

Insha Allah, Burco / Berbera (undecided) am coming. And so will my husband to be (whether he likes it or not). :D

live in somali ooooooooooo hellllllllll no what do i have to do over there ppl dont even get along there matter fact there is no country lol i never pictured my self going there which is i was never born there but my mom alwayz tells me i should once go there and see where she was born at and u knw ama need a map to go around somali lol ama do that for my mom but hello no to my future husband.lol

NoVa   

I would who knows...that's actually great idea...lol who knows me and my feature husband might even go there 4 Our HoneyMoon too :D haha ...Ya never know..the experience Might Last a LifeTime... :D After all who can recist Dacaska iyo bacaadka in a hot sunny day in baadiyo?lol...Now now now, dont' many of u be sayin' "HELL NO" cuz it might be One Hell of a Journey ya never seen' b4.. icon_razz.gif

Bess.   

b4 i left .....i would have to know .....what is a head of us, and what to expect.....and as long as we have planned and r not just going on an impulse.....then ..hella yeah....there just has to be a reason....

ps....there is no place like home.....and queenie...sis...regardless of where u were born ...u r still a second class citizen of whereeva u r....the only home u have is somalia....

peace smile.gif

Gediid   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

b4 i left .....i would have to know .....what is a head of us, and what to expect.....and as long as we have planned and r not just going on an impulse.....then ..hella yeah....there just has to be a reason....

ps....there is no place like home.....and queenie...sis...regardless of where u were born ...u r still a second class citizen of whereeva u r....the only home u have is somalia....

peace
smile.gif

Very well said Besbaaso