Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

ladies, would u go back to somalia to live with ur husband.

raula   

maxaa jiro, ninkeeyga meshu aado baan kadaba raci-boorso aan uu noqonaa icon_razz.gif:D I can't imagine being w/out him neither would my kids if tha's becomes a case-therefore we will trote along him. But definately,Iam going back to kenya, hadii kale, Tanzania or one of those islands of E.Africa(ZANZIBAR & PEMBA) ;)

Tuujiye   

loool A.S......war cad waaye... :D:D

aniga xaaskega hadey dhahdo somaliya igu celi waxaan dhihi lahaa orod waa kaa soo daba baxaa.. :D:D ..

wareer badanaa...

Qac Qaac   

adiga xaaskaaga su'aasha ma khusayso shiikh feebaro...maxaa adi iyada kali maa diree, maxaa sameen adi marka.

Reformer wali ma nooshahay...lugooyada meesha lee ka sii wad nooh.

i know that it takes 2 to tango ...aight, so there are 2 in the relationship and the choice has to be joint and benefit both parties.

man cant marry me and force it on me, thinking its best for me to end up in somalia, nor could i marry a guy without telling him my intentions, future goals and plans.

2ansa your Question, i would go to somalia, live in somalia 4eva and be happy in my mother country without a doubt! with or without a husband -- its my ultimate goal to go back and work in my own country and help my own people.

i know i aint British, though my passport says i am, and even though i dont know a single thing about somalia- i dont remember it, and it would be hard to go there and live there,,,,if others can live and survive there then so can I.

for ma kids, somalia is the best place, the way people talk about it, its better than them arab countries where u get called 'YA ABIIDA' or the western countries where even if they dont say you know they cursing u under their breaths.

the kids run free, and they dont have to see homosexuality and all the other fusuuq that these sick countries got to corrupt them. even dubai that i used to think i would move to, is no better than where i am right now....naah imma make hijra and make it to my own country!

i just have a few things to sort out, then im out!

Qac Qaac   

homer simpson... what in the world... waraa natty head ma waalatay...

silent sistah caqlileey aad tahay hee marka maxaa kaloo aan dhihi karaa... laakiin luqada ku dadaal if u r going back to somalia... haddii kale be ready for 1000names.. name calling...

Qac Qaac   

thats the sweetest thing u ever said to me....i think im falling for u, so would u teach me to write somali?

Shaqfir, and acuudu billaahi. what.. ar maxaa tiri gabar yahay... xishood. odayaasha laguma dhaho i am falling for u... odayaasha shaah lee loo kariyaa, tusbaxoodana waala soo dhaweeyaa...

laakiin i am falling iyo waxaas waxaa lagu dhahaa, ciyaal kuni kuniga, ama ciyaal surweel jiid jiid... looool silent sistah marka yac..

p.s. no i can't teach u somali, coz there lots of people here, who are 10 times better than me in somali... so i direct u to my older brothers in the baro family or.. to the moderators like lst, j11.. gabdhaha khatarta ah... aniga lee iga ganbiso.

waryaa u are soo unbelieveable....ma aniga baa igu tidhi 'acuudu billah'?.....suddenly do i resemble the shaydhaan...SubhanAllah...take it back or else!

naah...im falling for u was a harmless joke....it was a way of me showing admiration of your somali...course i wouldnt fall for some1 that i dont know the first thing about,

however seeing that its nearly given u a heart attack tempts me to flirt with u till u pass out!

p.s. i didnt ask u to recommend me to sholars of somali...i said i like ur style...u dont wanna teach me....im heart-broken!

Senora   

Me and my fiance have actually talked about this, and we both think that it will be a great idea. We haven't planned anything soon, but i have been really paying attention to these floor plans and pictures of houses that they have built and plan on building in and around Hargeisa and Burco. They are absolutely gorgeous! Anyways, I've lost the desire for living in this country...

underdog   

If you (the man) are going back for a legit reason she HAS TO GO with you... if she has a good reasons for not wanting to then those can be taken into consideration in the dicussions. If there are no reasons for her to refuse (other than her not wanting to be too far from the Mall), then you (the man) have the option to go on you own and maybe trade her in for a local Macaneey who knows how to get up at 5am to make sure you wake up to the captivating aroma of Canjeero and ber (MIGHT end up being the best choice you ever made...or not - either way, Live and Learn).

Qac Qaac   

Underdog u never change looooool.

p.s. i didnt ask u to recommend me to sholars of somali...i said i like ur style...u dont wanna teach me....im heart-broken!

heart-broken kulahaa, aree siyaada alle, waliba glass broken, shoes broken, timo-broken, muraayado-broken hakugu darmado...

hey silent sistah,what happen to the tough somali lady, that falls for nothing, that could capture the whole world by herself, have the attitude of i need no one. maxaa waaye fallen fallen kaan aad la soo baxday, jil jileecaan, aniga waxaan ku ma leenayay qof khatar ah, dhirta cunta, pie eating, low riding.. son of a gun.. what happen to u.... lol.

p.s. if u wanna learn my carbage somali, u r welcome, i thought u wanna it to learn for the best b4, i guess i was wrong.