Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

Originally posted by +Faheema:

^
:D

Entertaining he certainly was, now I am tired of his
'tirades of self-opinionated bile!'

Many SOLers seem to think I am here for amusement purposes and to entertain them. This is completely contrary to what I am trying to achieve. The only difference between other SOLers and myself is that I have used youtube as a medium and means to projects my opinions on what I see to be the real issues facing our communities. While many of you may see my alleged tirades as hysteria and a mode of attention seeking, at least my views are being represented to the mainstream. Many SOLers make up their tirades of self- opinionated bile in a darkly lit room, with a cups of coffee, or Somali tea for company. If you have message to deliver make sure that it reaches wide audience not just the elite of somali bloggers.

I am not at fault for expressing my concerns! While many may disagree with my views. I firmly believe not only am I educating people about issues facing Somalis but also the majority of Somalis universally accepts my views. I am a voice of reason, in what is otherwise an irrational world.

Marc

NGONGE   

^^ Will you do a video on the topics LX suggested?

What are your opinions on Somali girls, single mothers and education? :D

Lily,

now I saw your response I really hope he does one about single mothres.

Nephissa   

Additionally, i would like to seek your advice on what issues I should cover my youtube channel, I haven’t made a film in a while, so if you guys could recommend a subject matter, I would appreciate that!

Make a video where you sit and stare at the camera. :D Let these pack animals that feel safety in being in a crowd and behind their screen analyze your nonverbal, oversized sheep behaviour.

The world is too damn small maa is tidhi.This is jokes.

Although alot of people don't agree with his views I would like to know if perhaps there are people who would do their own blogs to challenge or question any of the points 'Mr Smith' raised?

No point complaining if you're not going to challenge it right?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Will you do a video on the topics LX suggested?

What are your opinions on Somali girls, single mothers and education?
:D

Lily,

now I saw your response I really hope he does one about single mothres.

I dont think its appropriate to talk about issues affecting the family. We all have mothers, sisters and wives, to say rude and disrespectful things is unnecessary, unwarranted and unacceptable. Single mothers and girls gone wild are personal choices and not my business! This type of thing bring shame on our community, me talking about it, will not help the situation but will exacerbate it further!

marc

underdog   

Single mothers and girls gone wild are personal choices and not my business! This type of thing bring shame on our community, me talking about it, will not help the situation but will exacerbate it further!

WTF?

Wanna explain how chewing khat, and being a chav or even being a tribalist are NOT personal choices and therefore can be your business?

Chimera   

Actually his rejection of those proposols makes alot of sense to me. Single Somali mothers syndrome was a result of post-civil war, these mothers losing their husbands wasn't there choice.

I'm also getting tired of how the Gabar Somali- nin Ajanabi crap is being blown out of proportion by backtalkers with too much time on their hands, i've seen in real life groups of guys criticizing a young Somali girls dress code and her choice of friends yet all of them are as corrupt as Snoop Dogg's father, do they not see the hypocracy in this s-tupi-d sensationalism?(example i saw a xalimo in the club yadayadayada WTF!! was this Faraax doing there himself?) and are they unable to process the damage their doing to the name of the vast majority of their women folk who are good muslimahs and the backbone of our community?

These girls are just a drop in large Somali ocean and i don't see how there affecting our community other then the fact some of our sisters might feel uncomfortable today amongst their own people because there is a unjustified stigma being projected at them by ciyaal suuq

So i agree with you Marc no need to adress something as insignificant as that. I personally understand where these lost sisters are coming from, when your bombarded day in day out with Western culture it makes sense that their preference would be western orientated, I myself did not give a damn a few years back about Somali women or ever saw myself with a Somali girl, i didn't hate them, i didn't dislike them i simply didn't see them in that light, as i got into my roots of course this way of thinking changed 180 degrees but looking back at those days my mindset was completely different

Khat worshippers,tribalists etc etc are on a whole different level

Zafir, eedo, why are you one sided?

Why don't you question the anti marcas group.

Sheh, ayeeyo, a groupie? ARe you kidding me?

I think you should focus on moderating that dry section they call the women's corner, dabo dhilifnimo doesn't suit you ayeeyo.

Ngonge, :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

LOL That's something for the resume, isn't it?

Listed under "Other qualifications-I have 2 penises"

Boss-"You're hired!!"

:D:D

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Zafir, eedo, why are you one sided?

Why don't you question the anti marcas group.

Sheh, ayeeyo, a groupie? ARe you kidding me?

I think you should focus on moderating that dry section they call the women's corner, dabo dhilifnimo doesn't suit you ayeeyo.

Ngonge, :eek: :eek: :eek:

LoL. Can't moderate dryness. The juice is here, keep drooling over MS. At this rate you might end up in one of his vids. He could wear the shades, you could bust a niqab. Self-opinionated bileka isku darsada. icon_razz.gif wiil iyo bile, will iyo bile. ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by underdog:

quote:Single mothers and girls gone wild are personal choices and not my business! This type of thing bring shame on our community, me talking about it, will not help the situation but will exacerbate it further!

WTF?

Wanna explain how chewing khat, and being a chav or even being a tribalist are NOT personal choices and therefore can be your business?
War maa wadeenaa hee...Ishaa katuurtay...

For those who suggest a video on single mothers, may I ask why? What's wrong with being a single mother? Why the need to do a video on the issue? After all, it is because of men that these women are first mothers then become single mothers...How about a video on the dead beat dads or husbands who rather chew and chill at donut shops rather than take responsiblity and be a man? How about that? OR how about the UK guys who spend three straight days chewing, guryahoodana aan ka warqabin? OR how about mashaqeestayaasha shanta doolar tuuga? :rolleyes:

Yea and again lose those oversized glasses...May I suggest these: red-blue-glasses.jpg