Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Bishaaro bishaaro....

SuNsHyNe   

Congratulation Xabibti, I bet your head over hills..so go on then how was the first night lol! only joking!! ;)

Well you've now completed 50% of the religion, I've only learned that last night! smile.gif

Good luck with everything sis!

Originally posted by nuune:

i can't wait to congratulate lady
Barwaaqo
on her wedding!

Nuune,

LoL...Make yourself comfy, I have a feelin u'll be waiting for some time. icon_razz.gif

lol   

WAIT A MINUTE

Nayaa Caakifah maxaane hadii la kala guuray ma leeska qarsanaa farxada...see camalne... plus gadaasheey goormaa lagu boobayne... adoo qaaraan laguugu maqan yahay leebo ogaayee.... mise adiga & Bee waa tashateen??? Warka isiibo see camaleetine.... walaahi weero muundiyaalo aan soo qaadaa... hadii warkaan run noqdo.... I thought I got your back and you mine :(

nafta   

congrats sis, wishing you a blissfull marriage...Make sure u save some of that xalwad and biscuits for us. ;)smile.gif

P.S. So far, this is the only girl i have seen that's getting married, are all the other ladies undercover or just not ready yet?? :confused: icon_razz.gif

African   

waaw waaw waaw, been away 2, better late then never......

Many many congratulations daaaaaaaaaarling

Alf alf mabruuk xabiibti

Awguuryo awguuryo macaanto

Reerkii lagu naste lagu nagadee

Wada jiree nabadgala

Wada jiree nabadgala

Alahayow ka (ingaa)yeel

Alahayow ka (ingaa)yeel

Senora   

Wow, everyone is getting married nowadays, or maybe its just the people I know..from my cousins, to friends, and aunts....and now a wonderful sister from our SOL family....**wiping tears of joy**

:D Congratulations sister,( Xafsa, Flying_still, Caakifah) I dont know how I missed this topic :confused: ......I hope you and your mate ;) live happily ever after!!! :D

Send me pics of the firstborn...!!!!

My kindest regards go out to you walal. I hope you have a long and fruitful marriage that is guided by allah.

Remember to be patient, obedient and tolerant coz you are going to start a long and prosperous journey with your habib. May allah guide both of you to janah, ameen.

D.

P.S A.A told me about this news earlier.

Sophist   

As they use to sing in Somalia:

Arooskeena Aamiin

Umula wiile-- iyo gabarna areey soomaliga sexist sanaa!

Ardayo cade Aamiin

oo ahaadey aamin

Inan dhoq leh

oo dhaanka.........!

So so forth.

Baarakalaahu laka Wabaaraka Calayki Wajama beynakumaa fii kheyr.

Amiin.

Sophist.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

My kindest regards go out to you walal. I hope you have a long and fruitful marriage that is guided by allah.

Remember to be patient, obedient and tolerant coz you are going to start a long and prosperous journey with your habib. May allah guide both of you to janah, ameen.

that was beautiful walaal....thank you so much and aamiin.

ayaanick   

Wow:: Walaal Congrats. May Allah bless your marriage. Allah ha'idanka dhigo kuwii iska raaga, oo nolol wanaagsan ku nolaada. Mansha Allah, one thing is for sure whom ever this fella is, he is indeed very lucky!! So once again Congrats!!

luv,

ayaan