Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Favorite Color

I don't know if this topic has been covered before...

But wats ur favorite color and why??

My favorite color is red... becuz red just looks good on me... plus all nice things look good in red... candy, cars, shoes, lol jks

u turn.. holla

hey ppl

u have to say my favorite color has and will always be "RED"

why? b'cuz i think it's a sexy colour....it contracts attention...it looks good on me....80% of ma cloths are red...anything red catches ma attention...and i agree wit 'simple woman' cuz anything that's red is beautyful!

Abdinuur   

I like colors of the RAINBOW. It's more diverse, it's unique, and it's beautiful. But in particular, I like blue just because. :D

Ibtisaam   

My favorite color is creamy why coz it’s really an attractive color to me...somehow kalarkaas waa i soojitaa, there is something about. And oh yeah anything that is creamy looks stunning on me :D

shyhem   

I don't have afavourite color but i do have my favourite colors and they all come in the American flag.White,blue and red

White--because i own dozens of white t-shirts,white bed sheets and many other white stuff.I associate white with cleanliness and purity.

Blue....have denim jeans in that color,almost all of them.i asscociate blue with relaxation,in blue we cool.

Red....i love women in red.I associate red with love,passion and romance and those those things that make abrother dash to the next Victoria secrets :D

Senora   

I should have expected to see a lot of red fans in here...........so no surpirse here when i say that my favorite is red as well...i like to buy clothes in every color, but red is the color that looks best on me....(its even my hair color :eek: )

Iffah   

My favourite colour is Blue because it is very soothing....think of the sky on a bright cloudless day...or the beach. It's the colour of the Somali flag too...hmm what else?

LuCkY   

I LIKE ALMOST ALL OF THE COLORS AND ALL OF MY CLOTHES ARE DIFFERENT COLORS-DEPENDING ON WHAT I FEEL LIKE PURCHASING.

MY FAVORITES ARE:

***RED-BECAUSE. AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON ME-CANT GO WRONG WITH RED.

***BABY BLUE-BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT SAYS "LOOK AT ME, IM CUTE" AND BECAUSE ITS A SERENE COLOR.

***BEIGE-BECAUSE ITS NICE AND YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH BEIGE DURING ANY SEASON.

THATS ALL FOR NOW