Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Baasaboor, where art thou?!

My feet are frozen.....Hands are frozen...Places of my anatomy that I never knew were there are frozen....Even this keyboard could give Moscow a run for it's money!I cant wait for summer and all the possibilities walle.

Seriously tho...Any holiday destinations that frequently feature in your daydreams?

I feel like going to Japan and just stuffing myself with sushi.Closest to this in my menial lil' life is scrimping N saving and heading to 'Yo'....albeit paying ridiculous ££££ for kaluun oo aan bislayn.I wont knock it tho,it's delicious :(

photomove3.gif

Ibtisam   

how strange are londoners; hhhm ^^

i would love to go to a beautiful place with no other humans and especially somali's running around, so i can run around and do what the hell i want. so maybe i should buy on the island they are build on sea near dubia or something.

Arawella   

An excellent choice for a holiday destination! A friend went there for 2 wks and she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Moi, I am currently scrapping for a 14 days break to lovely Jamaica. Each night, I find myself allured to dream about palm trees, sandy beaches, picturesque mountains, delicious food & cocktails, fantastic ambience, alluring reggae music and les beaux.

Next dream destinations involve heading to the Alps to commence my skiing lesson then to China to stroll on the famous wall.

Modesty   

I would love to visit Makkah and Madina, Syria( i heard has alot of tomb sites for prophets), Senegal, Malaysia, Indonesia (Maybe visit Banda Aceh), Bosasso, UAE, Egypt, and I would love to visit California.

hodman   

Daydreaming in the gloomy winter is definately the way to cope :D Can't believe that we didn't even see the sun in Mpls for close to two weeks

My dream destinations? Rome and Cairo assuming that I will one day save enough!

hodman   

Bro do you just have to rub it in with those sunny aduunyo paradises?Ok I admit it I can't stand not seeing sunlight for this long......see now you made me say it out loud maybe that's the first part of my therapy!

Janna would be the ultimate destination InshaAllah.

DAYM! that looks like a bit of me but its nothing without a pretty lady to share it with ;)

Anyway back to the topic, I am supposed to go to Canada this January and I heard it's not fun in the winter but I always wanted to visit singapore!