Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Cyber Stalker/s

underdog   

Must you KalanKal the damsel in distress.

Distressoo xaal qaado.

Vanity, paranoia and superego are the issue s here.

Damsel in distress waxaan uqaana mida pHd iyo masters isku wadato oo cimrigeeda career inta kuxirtay hadana nin la'aan iyo ciyaal la'aan heeyso....thats some distress for you right there.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:

Originally posted by Nazra:

My older brotha’s think I am a drama queen :rolleyes:

He's right, you're attention seeker! Get a life.
Was that nesscary?
I don't see why not. You think it's unwarranted?

Modesty   

Nazra, I had the same problem, 2 times. The last guy was old, he was about the same age as the guy you described(33 years)...hence he was too old for me. But anyways, I finally managed to have him stop calling me several times a day and I didn't want to change my number. I talked to him, and told him to stop calling me and that I have no interest in him ...in a firm voice. If you talk to guys softly when you don't want them they'll think you are just trying to play hard to get. So, he finally leaved me alone.You have to confront them...if you keep running away, they'll never stop messing with you.

Nazra   

:eek: @ Australia (sad one)

Tuujiyee, no love life??? It doesn’t only exist in movies. My life is betta than a love movie Thank You

"Wow Nazra, it's just because you are so stunningly beautiful and irresistable, I think."

You should know :rolleyes:

Tukaale:

"This is rather entertaining than telling the truth behind the scenes. Yes, I believe stalkers do exist but strangertly, as I continued to read the post I sensed that the sister was complaing not only one or two but few stalkers in her life, or may be more. There was hint(at least for me) that the male gender was the main suspect here including us SOL members

loooolz

Simple issue that need not to be overestimated, deal with the facts on the ground and do not be ruled by your emotions, think wisely decide and act upon that decision if unless you are on the wrong track.

Hmmmm!

Stop being paranoid, If you have all it takes, sure men will be intrested and real man won't do silly stalking but would make all the magic that a dude gota do to score goals.

Lol, the thing is...the whole town knows who I am dating. Sometimes I wonder how news travels so fast.

The stalkers suffer from low self-esteem and confidence...so they should if they gonna approach me. They know what I will say. How I can I word this nicely... Most of them are "unfortunate looking"

By the way I could be interested, If I just checked your profile, read few posts and somehow looking forward to PM, would I be considered to as a stalker!

Nope!

Remember is always good to beloved, cared and looked for! Just a suggestion:

Hmmm!

Socod badne:

Whats with the two-sentence reply to every topic??? A way to boost ur posting or perhaps your ego.

Get a life???

What's missing with my life... ???

Yeah, I wonder too

Ps: lexus has no time to respond to ignorant teenage boys

Underdog, why not. If my mom taught me one thing is that: man envy a successful/pretty girl. Sorry to make you uncomfortable. I just love myself too much.

"waxaan uqaana mida pHd iyo masters isku wadato oo cimrigeeda career inta kuxirtay hadana nin la'aan iyo ciyaal la'aan heeyso....thats some distress for you right there" :rolleyes: and who says fertility is guaranteed in life :confused: ?

Or for anything else????

I really don't want to brag in public.

As for pete, are u threaten or something lolz??? I need a major translation. By the way your quote is deceiving to others. As far as I am concerned ...wasn’t that topic deleted????

You quote is out of context :rolleyes:

Brown, lolz...Pete is not the issue here. Why are u guys diverting the subject????

Miss Brown: have u ever come across NarcissisTic-Sista on chat with the pink writing????

You should know me by now.

Modesty, we should catch up for a coffee ;) I don’t know about the rest!

Janna   

Nazra

Is a attention seeker. Who is obesessed with marriage, guys, love and virgnity. She needs a reality check because there is more to life then just some guy.

Socod badne

You are right, she is a attention seeker who counterfeits Indians and Lebanese. Scam!!!

Very Funny Post....

I dont think Nazra is a drama queen nor is she a Mad? She is just a concerned about her privacy which is normal thing to do. Having been a stalker for a while my self, hehehe, I can see why Nazra might be a little paranoid. It could be very damaging psychologically specially if you are some one who is full of it or not.

Mizz Lexus, i am sure your expertise would come in handy when it comes to using what you have learned at school. I assume you must be a psych student. There is alot you scoop of the internet. Very Scary runtii...

p.s. Miss Lexus where in Aust(melbourne) do you live at... dont tell me, i can google it....

Baluug   

Nazra......Do you ever get calls late at night and all you hear is heavy breathing.....Please don't be scared....Don't call the police.....That person is only interested in hearing your voice.....Don't worry,I...er...he,won't hurt you....

Janna   

Mentally I am fine. I have gone through my normal development. Nazra, how dare you, Miss I am obesessed with guys, guys, and more guys.

Calling me a mentally challenged person? Thats a awful thing to say, you witch! You deserve to be burnt. icon_razz.gif

I am not that smart to be doing psychology. I heard psychology is about understanding others, I can't even govern myself half the time what makes you think I have the ability to understand others and manage normality?

Unforunately I am stack with my equations. :( But inshallah next year, back to Biology.

Nazra

Your loud mouth gets you into trouble sometimes. Were you ever discipled as a child? If not then you should be placed in the panopticon. :D

Janna   

Socod badne,

Hate to disappoint you but there is no cat fights. After all this is cyber world. Do you need a reminder? You, Nazra and the rest only exist through vitual world so too does ALexus, I am no longer ALexus once I log off. Back to reality for me and you too should be doing the same. If you do not want to be here in this "nauseating" threat then simply stay away. Its simply as A,B,C.