Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Cyber Stalker/s

Nazra   

This might sound weird but I feel like there is this guy who reads all my postings and observes me too much. I am starting to feel uncomfortable being here :(

I know I stalk this guy from this website, I just happen to like all his postings. I even go to the point where I click on his profile and check out all his reply’s everyday. It’s been a year when I decided to send him a pms just to say hi. Cause I know him well sort of. Well we use to be good cyber friends. But he has no idea what I do.

I already have enough stalkers and prankers in my life. At one point my stalkers have almost threaten my psychological and physical safety by asking my number for my lil sista and older sista and brotha when I changed it.

Oh yeah, they have tried the home phone but this time they had the connections or effort and guts to call them from thier cell phone.

This might even sound bizarre...this married guy was hitting on me and I told him politely "what makes you think that I would go for you when there are guys who are half your age and who might one day have the same level of education as you"

I mean the man was 33yrs old with so called masters that does not impress me along with three kids.

So what.... he was the same tribe as me? I should file for harassment when he actually called me and told me "you are with this guy from this tribe, at this uni and doing this job". Not only that he claims to be my big brother who has the right to know everything I do. My grandmother’s advise is not working. He’s aggressive and has no respect for my privacy.

The other day I was shopping, when this Somali guy was sitting with his uncle and started to stare the hell out me. I was quite shocked. I mean he got up and followed me. I knew somehow he was one of my stalkers (cell phone wise) who hardly sees me. Cause I don’t know whom the hell he is.

I am really started to feel stalked all the time by guys. I really don’t know what their attention is. The married one being the worse. When I told my white friend about him and how scared I was she told me to call the police.

I think that bit too much.

It’s amazing what some of the guys do. This time, the married ones are freaking me out :eek: If one says hi, I start thinking about the nearest escape route :D

My stalkers in reality are bit too much for me. But I am scared of this one in cyber :( I feel like he does more than stalk me.

uchi   

Iam confused, who is doing the stalking? both parties, including yourself?

I guess the best thing you could do, in most situations, would be to call up your cousins if you don't have any older brothers, and get them to look into it.

Dear Nazra,If you feel they are crossing the line and have invaded your 'psychical' space' then I think you should tell an respected elder tospeak to the 'stalker'...Nothing is more important then one's safety...

Sida kale the guy was staring.Do you have any proof that he is the phone guy?Imagine if he isn't the embarassment it would cause for everybody involved...Be wise about it sistergirl!

Just read it again....How is he a cyber stalker if you said he follows you around? :confused: Did you give him your name over a site/email or something?Fill us in....This is confusing.

Lidia   

Huh? :confused: How would a person stalk you over the net, you can just change your name and IP address.

Btw, nice Avatar it suits you much better.

Nazra   

Uchi, I'm not stalking anyone.

My whole posting is about cyber stalking with some reference to my reality stalkers.

My older brotha’s think I am a drama queen :rolleyes:

Abaayo, I don’t have any prove he is the one on the phone. But his odd behaviour has indicated that he knew something. Some of my stalkers have not seen me, this guy once try to describe me lol. I knew he heard of me.

Why on earth do u wanna call someone you have not seen?

The cyber stalker that I am talking about in this post, comes to SOL I don’t know if he is registered but I know he sits behind his computer and gets a kick out of my postings and god knows what else.

How on earth do you change ur IP?

Maybe I need to consult pete :( (this Zambian computer freak guy in my campus who does anything I say smile.gif )

As matter of fact, i might introduce him to this site so he can tell me whose got tabs me on me.

Janna   

Have I experienced cyber stalking? Yes.

He came across to Australia wanting to see me.

Little did I know he was in town. I only became aware of it, when he sent me 100 emails on the day of his arrival. So what did I do?

I never signed on msn ever again and I changed email addresses.

I don't believe in cyber dating or cyber meetings. I personally believe its unhealthy behaviour.

Tuujiye   

Waraa gabdhihiina waa jiran tihiin..Afurkaan la idinku sameynaayo in aan idinkala hadalno waaye waalid kiina oo u sheegno this sanbuus making bur dubitaan is effecting your health......I think buufis aa qabtiin and y'all need asbaxoo idinka neefiyo..aaaaaa..lol..Well let me know..Tuujiye has some brothers oo iyagana buufis haayo..lol..I will deliver.....lol..

Lexus..your in Ausi..lol..who the hell wants to come their for a Girl?...lol..he must of had like 2 wifes and was looking for the 3rd..lol..but you should of hollered at him because he could have been the one that gave you lexus..lol..

Ps. Too much Indian movies y'all..is not goooooooooodh!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

Gelle   

"I mean the man was 33yrs old"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that made me laugh so hard!!! If these guys have unlawful intentions, then dude! you should take some karate lessons. Thats if your not willing to report them to the police

This is rather entertaining than telling the truth behind the scenes. Yes, I believe stalkers do exist but strangertly, as I continued to read the post I sensed that the sister was complaing not only one or two but few stalkers in her life, or may be more. There was hint(at least for me) that the male gender was the main suspect here including us SOL members.

Simple issue that need not to be overestimated, deal with the facts on the ground and do not be ruled by your emotions, think wisely decide and act upon that decision if unless you are on the wrong track.

Stop being paranoid, If you have all it takes, sure men will be intrested and real man won't do silly stalking but would make all the magic that a dude gota do to score goals.

By the way I could be interested, If I just checked your profile, read few posts and somehow looking forward to PM, would I be considered to as a stalker!

Remember is always good to beloved, cared and looked for! Just a suggestion

Janna   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote: Originally posted by Nazra:

My older brotha’s think I am a drama queen :rolleyes:

He's right, you're attention seeker! Get a life.
Was that nesscary?

underdog   

My older brotha’s think I am a drama queen [Roll Eyes]

I guess Family knows you better than we do.

I honestly get the feeling you're one of those girls that thinks everyone is looking at her....

muxuu iga firinaa? ninkaan maalin walba waa arkaa, my god , he's stalking me.

Do you stand infront of a mirror and say "I'm so beautiful that every man has to want me"

Nazra, Get over yourself and by the way its a public forum and mostly public streets, if you dislike attention lock yourself in a cave somewhere.

Maybe I need to consult pete [Frown] (this Zambian computer freak guy in my campus who does anything I say [smile] )

As matter of fact, i might introduce him to this site so he can tell me whose got tabs me on me.

This is too Hilarious....I have no idea how to respond to "the threat of pete"....xagoo kasoo galay sheekada and whats this "does anything I say" sh!t???? :D:D:D:D

^Lol@ UDog

Must you? My Brotha,Must you KalanKal the damsel in distress.

Its a puberty thang bro, most girls(And some Vane faraxs) go thru this cycle. :D

Nazra, Walaalo;Enjoy while it lasts. There comes a time when you will hate every part of your body that you will wish "Pete" would look at you smile.gif

Ps. Paranoia is not a healthy thing