Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Way Duushay!

NGONGE   

Now we are serious. Now we're not playing around. Now we've got real proof.

I would like you all to join me in congratulating Jacaylbaro for becoming the most prolific poster this site has ever known. Duke, like his political beliefs, is history - unless of course, he could make up over a hundred posts in the next three weeks. :D

It's the day of the jackal. It's JB's day. Say it with me: Way Duushay.

ps

Of his 19 thousand posts, which one would you say was his best?

nuune   

:D

JB appreciation thread.

I must say his best must being when he was involved in the famous "Baro Family" :D

N.O.R.F   

JB is top poster. I wonder how many of those posts were 'I have a headahce' or 'the coffee didn't work' :D

'Waa duushay' Ngonge xagu ka maqlay talow? Maalmahan oo dhan buu nugu waalaye

Ibtisam   

LOOOL, I though Ngonge has found a clever way of boasting about SL ooh duusheey (again) In the general section without it being removed to the Politics section. :D

Congrats JB

LOOL @ North, about 50% I would say.

Malika   

I would urge Jac to bring back his old avatar,I mean that chap with a hat on and a smile suited Jac very well.

Jac,congrats said with lots of Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

looooooooooooooooooooool@Ngonge ,,,,,

Thank you all ,,, why do i feel like i'm promoted or something ??

I think i should now step down and give the floor to others to reach this destination.

Malika, i can't find that avatar ,, I tried but the connection is not that good.

Of his 19 thousand posts, which one would you say was his best?

Now you killed your own thread here ,, :D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

I must say his best must being when he was involved in the famous
"Baro Family"

Xaa ka dambeeyay hee? As I love to say 'waa la'isaga daaba yimid sheekadaas'...

Awguuryo JB, see your usual 'stuff and nonsense' is finally getting some recognition...Awguuryo, looooooooooool,,,,... :D

PS, Title should be 'Wuu Duulay', unless ey waxyaalo is badaleen about JB... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I remember NGONGE first using the "way dhuushtay" as to Way Duushay. Don't know who corrected him, but he is into something lately as far as SL is concern. :D:D

As for JB hitting the high mark of SOL's top poster, mmmm ninku ma cajalad buu liqay? closed to 20k posts in little over 4 yrs. Who would ever thought that you will beat Duke over this? icon_razz.gif

One of his Hargeisa khat session stories I would say is his best redface.gifredface.gif

Abtigiis   

Congrats to Jacaylbaro, and it is a pleasure to have such a nice guy here.

But, like an old football player, don't talk of hanging your keyboard just yet. yaad nooga tagaysaa! The monotony of Yey is doing this or that by Duke?

^ smile.gif agree with that.

The man, JB whose sol antics include lots of looooooooools and abused commas ,,, is an interesting character here in SOL and also a diehard secessionist who wholeheartedly believe he is fighting for a lost cause and his SL quite realistically inaayba waa hore duushayba balse xanibaadyo xaggaa technicality-ga ah u xayiran tahay un.

Having said that I personally like and enjoy his topics especially those posted in the general section as well as in the Joke section.

So ladies and gents lets crown him the SOLer of the year. shall we?

Hats off to JB