Saalax

PressTV: Interview with President Martin Mohamed of United States of Somaliland

Saalax   

Since Jeegaanta allied themselves with UAE it makes sense for the west Burco community to ally themselves with Turkey/Qatar/Iran lot.  Qatar and Turkey did amazing things in Mogadishu in terms of development. They are worthy and reliable partners.

Saalax   

Oodweyne I don't know why you act surprised. The west Burco community has different foreign policy than the other Somalilanders.  Even WADANI party wasn't a fan of this nonsense Berbera base and port leasing nonsense.

Saalax   

Keep burying your head in the sand. The only people who support the Berbera UAE base is Jeegaanta.

Saalax   

It is very rare to find a person from west Burco community that supports the UAE base in Berbera. 

Saalax   
37 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

that, at least in Somaliland, you are entitled to believe what you want to believe without you being given the right to "imposed" your will on others if the majority doesn't agree with you?

So why is Nacima Qorane, Boqor Buurmadow and that journalist that called Muuse Bixi local in jail?

Simply Brilliant.

President

United States of Somaliland (USS)

next time he will be sitting beside Donald Trump in the arms reduction negotiations. Way to go.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Holac   

Mr. Martin getting more legitimate media exposure is not what Somaliland authorities wanted to see. Mr. Martin is milking it while the iron is hot. It is fascinating.

• Like 1

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Holac said:

Mr. Martin getting more legitimate media exposure is not what Somaliland authorities wanted to see. Mr. Martin is milking it while the iron is hot. It is fascinating.

It helps the fact he is educated and speaks good English. Something the other governors in Somalia lack specially Muuse Bixi.

14 minutes ago, Holac said:

This is very easy. Its Iran station so you can put 2 and 2 together. Try the BBC lol

Even uncknown and useless persons from Ethiopian opposition come on CNN. Just having a friend does the trick.

The abject buffoonery of ina Cawil Mucjiso never ceases to amaze me.

On one hand he is fine and dandy about promoting his Jeegaan’s efforts of cozying upto the UAE camp, yet he calls members of the opposition in Somaliland, like Martin & Co., stooges for wanting to remain with camp Turkey.  

So I wonder: Is it political naïveté or just plane ol’ foolishness? 

Need I remind you guys that during Culusow’s tenure, the Hargaysa administration was a notable member of Camp Turkey.

The so-called “Somaliland-Somalia” talks, hosted by the Turks then between Silanyo and Culusow, was the rallying point in which their strong and ongoing cooperation to oppose and dismantle the federalization of the country was fostered. But fortunately, all their sordid machinations was for naught and both Culusow and Damjadiid failed; they were unable to bring into fruition the promises they’d made to somaliland to secure their support against the federalism of Somalia—A policy which Turkey backed tacitly in the past, and surreptitiously still pursues even now.

In any case, now that Somaliland leaders have been wooed to the Emirati camp after the disappointment with the Turks and Damjadiid, I don’t see why Oodka should act so churlish as to accuse his fellow somalilanders who still want to or have aspirations to remain allied to the Turks and  Damjadiid moryaans of Xamar..😎

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

18 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Brilliant,Next Aljazeera, Turkish Tv, Bbc,Cnn, chinese.

Absolutely brilliant and if he gets some Doha Dohs he is simply flying high. There is a market everywhere, just some smart people find it better and sooner than others.

All others now only have chance to be States of the united states of Somaliland. Means governors.

44 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Taking the connerie to a different level.  

I am envious of this super nomad. Professor in deed. Forget that Orwellian names of the Soros Institute graduates like the Sebians, Russians, Ukrainians use. This just cut to cheese no left right or grey area.

Oodweyne, Since you know this man, congratulate him on his top of the world.

The most outlandish we have had so far is governments in exile. Move over exiles, here comes Mr. President. Bravo.

galbeedi   

Mustafe Martin is flying high. I heard that next month he is going to the gulf and the middle east. He can easily take over Sanaag region without firing a bullet.

Hawlahani iyo kuwa kaleba ma joogsanayaan illa saddex arrimood  mid uun la gaadh..

Unless we achieve these  three things , the campaign against Muuse, the warlord will continue.

1-He must resign. Since he failed miserably both economically and socially, the best option would be to resign or the whole thing will crumble on his watch. Haddii uu iska tegi waayo way ku kor dumi.

2- Impeach him through the parliament as soon as the WAdani party takes the majority  of the parliament  in order to save the people from more hardship.

3- Put him in jail. There are war crimes that need to be investigated and pursued ,and all you need in to raise the money to hire a big shot lawyer that could attract some international media.

This are the same scenario James Comey predicted for Trump.

• Thanks 1