Saalax

PressTV: Interview with President Martin Mohamed of United States of Somaliland

15 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Mustafe Martin is flying high. I heard that next month he is going to the gulf and the middle east. He can easily take over Sanaag region without firing a bullet.

Hawlahani iyo kuwa kaleba ma joogsanayaan illa saddex arrimood  mid uun la gaadh..

Unless we achieve these  three things , the campaign against Muuse, the warlord will continue.

1-He must resign. Since he failed miserably both economically and socially, the best option would be to resign or the whole thing will crumble on his watch. Haddii uu iska tegi waayo way ku kor dumi.

2- Impeach him through the parliament as soon as the WAdani party takes the majority  of the parliament  in order to save the people from more hardship.

3- Put him in jail. There are war crimes that need to be investigated and pursued ,and all you need in to raise the money to hire a big shot lawyer that could attract some international media.

This are the same scenario James Comey predicted for Trump.

galbeedi,

According to my tally, you are 2 down 4 to go in getting rid of every Somali or Ethiopian leader.

You have got rid of Speaker Jawari and PM Hailemariam. Ghelleh, Illey, Bixi, Gaas, Madoobe...left to go.

You had replacement for Illey, but that didn't work out. Back to strategy table with your "Somali" hero Jawar from Oromia.

galbeedi   

mr. Oo,

these days I may even like you . Let sit down together with cabdi illey and find common ground in order to avoid a civil war.

stop hiding , you are a godey man , and we the good people of the west and reer godey have been always allies for Somali freedom.

by the way ,the weakest link is biixi and he might even run away before we got him. Cabdi well gaas can stay for now. I think we can work with him 

galbeedi   

Oodwene,

stop crying .

i will answer your usual useless drivel later this evening , in the meantime, you will be ripping what you saw for the last 25 years.

you rode the tanks of the butchers mengistu in 1991, to subdue others.  You spent millions to saw discord and disunity amongst the sool community, you destroyed the most cohesive community of awdal through bribes and division, yet you crying when the pendulum swing to this side.  What you and your ilk,and the jeegaan  did for the last eight years is worse than civil . You starved thousand, while tens of thousands of youth perished in the high seas to escape the man made misery created by your artificial state and you are still talking and sipping late in London? Give me a break. 

La isma gaadhin. 

I have not doubt that Muuse and those who follow him will end up in disgrace.

galbeedi   

OOdweyne,

For starters, I shouldn't be wasting my time with a chap whose  political clock broke down in 1991. Whether you gained anything after the collapse Somali state is debatable, and I do not have time to explain at this moment, but in these pages , we look to the future. I know it is difficult to teach new tricks to an old dog, but many of us had moved to the new century are not willing to look back in 1990 for ever .

In every exchange with me you either goding me to wage a war and confront you or you irked by my support of the Somali government in Mogadishu.

On the later, after many years of civil war and the introduction of Al-shabaa in the landscape, the Somali state needs the help of everyone.  We are not doing that for Farmaajo or anyone else, but for our own personal interest. The Somali state is like a social security that everyone needs for their own future. 

You do not have to be from certain tribe or region to be a member. Everyone is entitled to it's benefits. Anyone can leave Hargeisa or Borama and without  any enquiry could join the millions of Somalis without a litmus test. When Nimco Qorane went to the high seas to find future in foreign places like a Yemen and failed, she came back home to Hargeisa again to try one more time to find work and future, yet after all that failed, she went to Mogadishu, and as we all know, she was one of those young men and women who found their luck among their people. So, just like that young lady, we all missed that all encompassing Somali state and we are willing to carry the water for it. If we are the stooges of the Somali state, it is a batch we are willing to wear it proudly.

By the way, Kaadhka Beelweynta Soomaaliyeed waa Kaadh qof walba qaadan karo, cidna kaama laha.

I also believe that the vast majority of the people of Somaliland do support for the Somali people to rise up from adversity, get back on their feet  and live in peace. Of course , unless you are Biixi or OOdweyne. 

On the other point, you keep goding me for war and mensioning Suldaan Wabar in any exchange. Well, If I were you, I would be careful for your wish. Those who built mansions with stolen money do not desire war at this stage in Somaliland . Also, these days, I do not want to wage a war against other Somalis since I have other enemies and more fish to fry  before, I deal with likes of OOdweyne.

Besides, at the moment, the people of AWdal are boxed from every side to wage any war, and as intelligent people they are , despite eight years of economic blockade, they decided to make the best of what they have. Furthermore, they do not need to go to war in 2018,  and destroy for what they have built for the last 25 years.  Who knows, if the geopolitical landscape changes in the future,  you might get your wish. Furthermore, Who knows, I might get some badly needed ammunition from my Oromo brothers and start something serious. Just a thought.

Sidoo kale ma rabo in aan Habraha daansado oo aflagaadiyo, ilayn cida aan is haynaa waa Ina biixi iyo afhayeenkiisa .

Tens of thousands of Somalis has settled Borama because of the welcoming tradition of the people and we are willing to host them in these difficult times. Some twenty years ago when the Hapless Habro were murdering and killing like savages, we welcomed them in Borama and reconciled them in order to save the people from not only the savage murders of yesteryears  Jeegaan's  led by Biixi and Ina Kahin, but also ourselves since that war could have reached us one more time like the last one of 1990. Yet, we are not asking any favors. Diinta Islaamka mar hore na soo gaadhay, oo Casabiyada iyo Qabyaaladu lafaha nagagma jirto sida Ina Biixi iyo Qayrkii".

We keep welcoming everyone regardless. Even in 2018, others from east Africa are finding home in Borama. Here , you have a Kenya teacher in Amoud University who want to run for a seat in Borama city counsel.

The Sean spicer of Somaliland.

THere was this white house spokesman by the name of SEan Spicer who drunk the Trump kool aid and repeated every lie Trump instructed him feed to the public.. Finally, even Mr. Spicer could not keep up. I know that you and your uncle are hired to defend Biixi and  stap the west Burco from the back. Yet, you are embarrassing yourself if you try to defend every stupid move Ina Biixi does. Try to correct if you see unfavorable coverage or  mistakes from others, but do not make yourself a fool and write useless drivel for the defense of the indefensible. 

otherwise you will be, OOdweyne , aka Sean Spicer.

One day, not today, I will explain that you haven't won anything but lost a  lot more than you might think.

galbeedi   

OO, 

Do not buy about the independent Kool aid. 

First you dismantle the Biixi system, every region will have its own maamul like Khaatumo Awdal Sanaag, and then negotiate with Somalia.

The main job is to dismiss war lord  Biixi. Mr. Martin might be even invited for the next Somali-Somaliland meeting. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

OO, 

Do not buy about the independent Kool aid. 

First you dismantle the Biixi system, every region will have its own maamul like Khaatumo Awdal Sanaag, and then negotiate with Somalia.

The main job is to dismiss war lord  Biixi. Mr. Martin might be even invited for the next Somali-Somaliland meeting. 

galbeedi,

If an idea or dream survives more than a generation, its hard to change unless you raise a generation with an opposite idea. I am not sure how it will be solved, but negotiating with the likes of president Martin is very destructive way to go about it. Derg tried in both Eritrea and Kililka to negotiate with organizations that were not significant on the ground. Result was hastened destruction. Actualy in Eritrea was a large organization called ELF. Both Isayas and Meles got together and in one year wiped it out of Eritrea.

The organization in kililka was lucky and smart. Was smart because it told other organizations what Derg wanted to do and was lucky because Derg was falling down in the north and soon in kililka as well.

You mean Somaliland Somalia meeting or war? Whether the rest of us like it or not Somaliland has been as a Somali unit for more than a generation. Deal with it as a unit. Anything else is dangerous.

Divide and rule can only work with a big difference in size, wealth, development difference.

Saalax   
7 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

On the other hand, isn't president Martin president of Somaliland? Which means promoting Somaliland independence by his actions.

Nah Martin doesn't promote recognition that won't come.  His job is to crack down on corruption, nepotism, jailing of journalists and other big issues in Sland currently.

galbeedi   

I did throw him few jabs and he writes thirty thousand words.

Ma Gudbe OOdweyne, Waxan yaa wakhti u haya oo akhriyaya. Laguma barin miyaa sida dodaada loo soo koobo.

I was trying to throw you some life line and save you from embarrassment. If you keep acting like Sean Spicer you end up defending the indefensible.

Only Allah knows if you are a paid informant of Ina Bixi, but there are parameters to check if one is a paid troll or a concerned citizen.THroughout the last six months , I have never seen any concern or empathy for those who have been wronged either by the system or the actions  of Ina Biixi Maamul.

Of all people, you were the most who used to complain about Siyad Barre and the oppression felt by your people, yet you have been cheering Ina Biixi as he commits some of the worst oppression and restriction of freedom of the people. As we speak, around 13 journalists have been arrested, some for writing unfavorable things about him in Facebook. A young lady who didn't commit any crime had been sentenced for three years by visiting MOgadishu, yet you are cheering and recommending even harsher sentences. Where is your humanity and empathy.

If you were a man of principle as you claim, you would have spoken about these injustices.Yet, if any negative things are written in SOL about Ina Biixi, you are the first to jump in and defend him.

By judging those actions of yours for the last six months, it  gave me certain conclusions about who you are and what you represent. I haven't seen one single critic of yours of Ina Biixi. So, I thought maybe your bread is buttered by the Biixi group.

Also, there is certain " Xadiis" --I have to find who narrated or if it is authentic--that describes the men of art like OOdweyne who  might speak eloquently or paint things, yet they have known to be cowards in the early years of Medina. I know the likes  of you have never seen or fought a real war although you might talk tough like the Republican chickenhawks who never seen a war they do not like.

One more clarification.

I never said that I expect or wish the Houthis to fire a missile. What I said was , If the UAE were allowed to build a base in Berbera to target them, they might fire one on to that direction. It is not a far fetched scenario. It was a warning. Unlike you we do not write  in these pages just to fill the pages, but we educate, we warn and we help people find new ways to do things.

It was in these pages that when everyone was lamenting about the droughts of AWdal, Togdheer and Puntland , we explained how water reservoirs could help reduce the drought and help both the farmers and nomads. Now everyone is talking about reservoirs and keeping the waters from ending to the sea.

Today, a large number of the people of Somaliland know the danger of the base because many people including those of us in SOL have campaigned against this danger of the UAE.

Now, please do not write another 30,000 words to refute these facts because, facts are not opinions.

Tallaabo   
On 9/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Is this clown now in Mogadishu he wil be disappointed. 

He is not a clown at all. There is money to be made in Xamar just for being a "hotel politician".