Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Annaka (Shabaab
smile.gif
) aa dumarka xaqqooda soo dhicineynee na raaca
:D

Rajabeeto waaba diideenee sidee la'idiin raacaa? icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Rajabeeto waaba diideenee sidee la'idiin raacaa?
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

KK, you know why they did that dee, it is not a punishment.

Maaddeey   

KK, Rajabeeto 'Gladiator Style' aan diidnee tan caadiga maanagaa diidnay :D

Kaftanka ka saar, Rajabeeto ma diidin igaarta, beenteey haddaa u maleysid Amiiradda (Amiirka xaaskiisa) taleefankeeda aan ku siinaahe wareyso, markaad xaqiiqsato inuu warka been yahayna Alaab Qatar eh inaa u dhiibtid waaye smile.gif

^

LOL :D

Maaddeey, can you guarantee that the wife of the 'Emir' will wear these women's lingerie or some such other sexy undergarments, primarily as the sole intended recipient? Or will she share it like she does...her xijaab/niqaab outfits, with her husband and a.k.a your 'Emir'--which rumor has it, is a wannabe drag queen and very prone to cross dressing.

Warkaas bal ma noo cadeyn kartaa, maadaama aad taleefonkooda aad taqaanid? :D

As for the topic at hand:

Ha loo duceeyo guurkooda inuu u hagaago!

Maaddeey   

^Rag, xaa kuu diiday diirta cunoowgeeda smile.gif

Warka Indha Cadde bannaanka nagala mar! Amiirku wuxuu ka soo jeedaa nimankii geesinnimo darteed yiri: 'IDAA DUCIITU ILAA DHACNATI RUMXIN LA'AJABTU', sidee dhar naageed u xiranaa NIN saas ah smile.gif

Blessed   

NG,

This isn't a unique story and Somali (and Asians) wadaad (emphasis on some and not all) usually repond with become a raaliyo be patient- this doesn't change the man in question or protect the womans Islamic rights that are getting abused. I've seen it happen so many times, even in serious cases where women end up in hospital because they were told to put up or they'll never smell jannah.

As far as right to divorce - the Prophet (saw) granted a divorce because the woman simply didn't like her husband, she found him ugly and revolting but acknowledge his good character. He loved her and wanted her but the divorce was still granted. Islam is not about suffocating people and it does piss me off when people twist things around because they somewhat feel that women fickle and don't know what is best for them. No sane woman is going to end a good marriage or even a marriage that can be saved. When women want mediation they go to there families or they ask for it. They wanta divorce they go to an imaam for that – not a sentence to hell. I agree that there should be a process but that it needs to be fair and balanced.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Rajabeeto waaba diideenee sidee la'idiin raacaa?
icon_razz.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

KK, you know why they did that dee, it is not a punishment. [/QB]
Zack, hadey af cad nagu dhahaan 'indhahaa rabnaa inaan nuursano', yaaqoo bini'aadan waaye ha nuursadaan aaba la'is dhihi karaa...We all know iney jiq ku tahay dhalinta in that department... :D

KK, Rajabeeto 'Gladiator Style' aan diidnee tan caadiga maanagaa diidnay

Kaftanka ka saar, Rajabeeto ma diidin igaarta, beenteey haddaa u maleysid Amiiradda (Amiirka xaaskiisa) taleefankeeda aan ku siinaahe wareyso, markaad xaqiiqsato inuu warka been yahayna Alaab Qatar eh inaa u dhiibtid waaye

Maaddeey, as I read this, I thought to meself 'adoo kale dhalinta xayawaanada weyxey ku dhihi lahaayeen "modern shabaab" baa tahay' markaaseey tinta intey kaa xiiraan, cidiyahana biinso kaaga siibi lahaayeen! How dare you speak of the Amiir's wife's hoosta ka xirato 'rajabeeto' waryaa? :mad: :D

think it is worth a response to clarify the job of these 'wadaads'. To help a woman get a divorce is the easy part (which would eventually take place anyway), to ruin a family is not. Therefore, they are right in giving it a couple of attempts before helping with a divorce

First of all, you dont have to "believe" the story or even respond to it. But since you are on the "talk show," you said "they dont have to make easy for her to get a divorce" why is that? After all she went through, if she had her fill why not?

This is where MOST men have this issue with a woman's decision. Why must they "MAKE SURE" for the 10th time she needs a divorce. Mideeda kale, what is FAMILY? I mean how are these two a functioning family that needs NOT to be ruined on a impulse? Did you even read the story.

This isn't a unique story and Somali (and Asians) wadaad (emphasis on some and not all) usually repond with become a raaliyo be patient- this doesn't change the man in question or protect the womans Islamic rights that are getting abused. I've seen it happen so many times, even in serious cases where women end up in hospital because they were told to put up or they'll never smell jannah.

No it is not unique at all. This happens aLOT in our community. I once volunteered with a woman at a at domestic abuse shelter. She was in an abusive relationship. She told me her husband beat her up so bad she can't see from one eye very well. She refused to tell the cops what happened and who did it everytime. But she separated from him. The said man then went to the masjid, crying saying he made a mistake(mind you this has been happening for 8years but the beating was never as severe)then the Sheikh came to the woman and said HE will PERSONALLY take responsibility of this man and that the truly repented and changed yada yada. The woman took the man back. One night they had a fight and he pulled out a knife and carved her face. HE then called 911 and told them what happened. He obviously went to jail.

It turns out,the man in question had a mental illness no one knew about. :(

Chimera   

Chocolate force him, get a few male relatives of yours and force him. If my sisters husbands acted like this i would go Jeepers Creepers on them and eat the flesh of their rotten corpses, and i would seriously stomp the hell out of these corrupt Wadaads if they dared to open their mouths.

I'm not a violent guy btw.

also women need to wisen up, because some enter relationships that have only one ending and thats a freaking train crash. Judge a potential companion by how he treats other women in his life, wether they be his sisters, mother or an ex-wife, if he treats them like sh1t, then its not rocket science what your own fate will be in the long run.

Cabdow   

"Naag iskuma hubtidee seedigaa ha isku dirin" comes to mind when i read this topic :D

As far as her getting divorce, i think she can and should have the right to demand one under the Islamic Law. If first that is, she meets the sharia guidelines of course!

Btw, i think some of you are being real harsh on wadaadada, but let's please try to differentiate between the real wadaads and the shabaab kind! I believe, a real wadaad would safe a marriage without sending anyone to hell!

Macalimada jimca wanaagsan and good luck smile.gif