Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Apparently I’m going to hell?

First order of business, she needs to return those 2 children to the woman from whom they were snatched. The birth mother should have her children back.

Now for payback, this is what happens when you shack up with a low-down, dirty b@stard. What is she doing going to a sheikh and shoving religion into this matrimonial mess?

If she really wanted a divorce, she would simply make his life hell and drop off the first couple of kids at the new hag's place. He would divorce her before her child-kidnap-condoning behind sat back on the sofa.

Naden,

The poor children's mother is in AFRICA! So she cant return them at the moment.

I agree with your second comment.People tend to get what they EXPECT to get :(

He will not divorce her. And this is why I support registering marriages so that if something like this happens, the law will take care of it.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

quote:C&H: Apparently I'm going to hell?'

You are? Is it confirmed? Well, hey, safe journey.
Paragon saxib, the soldiers are coming, the soldiers are coming, so prepare! :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

quote:

C&H: Apparently I'm going to hell?'

Paragon saxib, the soldiers are coming, the soldiers are coming, so prepare!
:D
Sacreblue, and I'm chuckling through it all. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Maxaatiri:

Her mistake was going to a 'traditional' sheikh, a real sheikh would have offered some sort of counselling for her and would have reminded the man about the rights of women in Islam, in particular that of treating co-wives equally.

Who needs a "traditional" sheikh when you can get the real McCoy to tell you how to behave as a "co-wife": back o' the line, b!tch.

LOL.

Paragon   

^Castro, that vacancy is still open. Apply immediately and get certified rights to use any language applicable. Like 'back 'o the line....' smile.gif

C&H: Apparently I'm going to hell
?
'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Yeah, it is confirmed on the Sheikh's end smile.gif

Kas iyo maagad u Skipped the question mark, eh? :D

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Maxaatiri:

Her mistake was going to a 'traditional' sheikh, a real sheikh would have offered some sort of counselling for her and would have reminded the man about the rights of women in Islam, in particular that of treating co-wives equally.

Who needs a "traditional" sheikh when you can get the real McCoy to tell you how to behave as a "co-wife": back o' the line, b!tch.

LOL.
No comprendo, kuma fahmin :confused:

Ibtisam   

@ some replied :D

Maxaatiri iyo co, you are out of your mind maxa keenye talking about rights at this stage, the i****** left his kids with the women he mistreated and left.

Sorry C&H, I know she is your family, but walahi it is all her fault. Uuuf, something’s you do not need to ask anyone, shike or otherwise. The last mistake (of her many) was asking them for permission. Somalis think if you ask, you are not sure, even if it is something as small as asking for water (they think you want food or juice or tea) so always be specific; I want my divorce paper today, for these reasons, where do I sign, I am already late by yrs.

P.s. When she gets divorce, quran so saar, clearly his first wife whose kids they jacked has cawired/ cursed her.

Paragon   

^C&H Qafiiftay kistoo? Do you know which shop sells mental qafiif - waanba raadinooyaaba. :D

First I thought you were going to it (I mean hell) but then I read the issue... I'm kinda switched off to such issues lately. Afterall I'm in the UK. Jiniyaa deggan as my friend would say - even xalayto. Lol. Waa torobo madax-xanuun.

So say:

Kabeey bilato

Ha bilato

Dhankeey rabto

Ha u dhacdo!

And carry on unpertubed. Best way I tell ya.

Sorry C&H, I know she is your family, but walahi it is all her fault. Uuuf, something’s you do not need to ask anyone, shike or otherwise. The last mistake (of her many) was asking them for permission. Somalis think if you ask, you are not sure, even if it is something as small as asking for water (they think you want food or juice or tea) so always be specific; I want my divorce paper today, for these reasons, where do I sign, I am already late by yrs.

I agree most of it IS her fault for accepting such B.S. But the family left her alone because to each its own.

But Ibti,

You and I both know thats not how divorce works in Islam. You dont say "I'm done. Show me the dotted line" and there is no sign up sheet at the Mosque. She happens to be one of those people who has UNSHAKEN belief in the authority of the Masjid. This why she chosen the IMAM over say, her cousins or reer tolkeed to get the divorce from this man.

This is not what bothers me though. What bothers me is THESE men who convince women to stay in downright Sh!ty marriages.

The lady in this story is a pure saint, I have come a cross many women like this, single mothers who sacrficied everything for their family, she trusted this man with her life, and he treated her ever so badly.

She should focus on raising her children, as well as the other kids, get legal custody and move on with her life.

No need to waste time, chasing a shadow. No one ca help her, she must rely on herself and whats best for her.

Good luck to her,insha Allah Khayr, but she sure sounds like a wonderful person.

Ibtisam   

C&H: People will tell you what ever they want for what ever reason (maybe they think she is going to throw is kids out when she is divorced or maybe they are related to him, or maybe they think he can be better) what ever the case, she married this guy on her own, got him all the way from Africa with his package (kids), Now she needs to be strong enough to tell his to hit the road; It really is impossible to feel sorry for her.

As for the guys who use Allah as the big xuux (like kids) I have no idea what makes them do such thing, but she who is weak enough to follow is what kills me. Who cares if they say you are going to hell, they are not the gate keepers and they are not even sure where they are going.

Maaddeey   

I think there's some thing missing between:

Then one day she asked him and he said yes. He MARRIED another woman.

and

Then packed his stuff and left to live with his new wife.