Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Apparently I’m going to hell?

Maaddeey   

KK, ma NAARAA kaftan gasha! acuudkee, haddey ka cabsatay Khayr Alle ha siiyo, dembiga ninkan ka galayna IA, Adduun ama Aakhiro ama labadaba waa looga aari doonaa!

Kool_Kat   

Naar kaftan magasho, laakiin meeshaan wixii larabo la isku socod siinaayo baan ka yaabay...This coming from dad diintii yaqaano, as C&H said...

Maaddeey   

^Dad diinta yaqaan oo naagaha dulleysta aa jiro, dhaqankooda & diinta iney isku qaldaan ma aha!.

Annaka (Shabaab smile.gif ) aa dumarka xaqqooda soo dhicineynee na raaca :D

**Hadaaba sidan naar ku galeyso, bal iga siko anah, aan iski sii sheekeysano intii qolalkeena nalooga diyaarinaayo**

:D:D:D:D You cant just go dee. Sheikha inuu kuu diro waaye which is not hard by the way. All you have to do is condone the divorce and viola! adi iyo sheydaan ilmo adeera tihiin nooh icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^A learned lesson here,ahsaan loomaa subiyo nin,treat them mean to keep them keen..all this working night,looking after ex's children,allowing him to keep his money, to marry another is far too much niceness! maxaa hayee gabadha?? bisinka!!- Act like a doormat you will be treated like a door mat.

She is in all her rights to demand a divorce,as she has suffient grounds to do so,all she needs is to find those whom will listen,the ones she has gone too are obviously trying to keep the marriage intact which is understandbly..Nevertheless,they have the responsibility to be partial and reasonable.

One thing for sure is NO ONE can force her to be with someone she doesnt want to be with,if they refuse to help her,she can go and seek help from another Imaam,and another...

Is there no Islamic council in Minnesota?

ps.Why is she allowing them into her house??

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

She helped him snatch kids from their mother? Habaar baa haya qofta.. She can do a khula or ball crunch.. Isagaa iska carari.

Wala xawla. Even you ayeeyo? :D

With respect, this is a stuff and nonsense thread. It's C&H's words and perception against the traditional way wadaads deal with marriage problems. I see nothing wrong with a wadaad's attempt to save a marriage here. If a woman REALLY wants a divorce she will get it sooner or later but no wadaad should make it easy for her and ruin her life on an impulse. They are doing their duty by going back to her once, twice and three times to ensure that this is really what she wants and she is not doing it out of pure anger that may subside with time.

I am talking in general terms and not particularly on this 'Talk Show' sort of topic.

we're responding to the topic so what's the problem? Why make it generic? That's stuff and nonsense. icon_razz.gif

Her life can't get any more ruined. Lol @ impulse(two years). It's best he left; she would have given him her kali as well if he'd needed it.

If she had enough self-worth, she would have flushed him down one of those toilets she cleans long ago or better still brushed his teeth with a toilet brush for him. Uff. She doesn't need a sheikh or a warqad or a divorce, she needs therapy.

For a moment when I read the story I thought I was related to C&H unknowingly. But no, the story, like G-J says is all too common now. :eek:

NGONGE   

^^ The topic is not worth responding to. It's the words of someone I don't know on an online forum. To get worked up over it is stuff and nonsenes. icon_razz.gif

But when my beloved ayeeyo says the following:

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

C&H. My bad. Some shaikhs particulary Somalis waan ka yaaba. It is amazing how they magnify the faults of a woman and but with raga hadaanu gaaloobin you should be praying shukr for him- never mind rights and responsibilities.

I think it is worth a response to clarify the job of these 'wadaads'. To help a woman get a divorce is the easy part (which would eventually take place anyway), to ruin a family is not. Therefore, they are right in giving it a couple of attempts before helping with a divorce.

I'm done. Carry on with your talk show. Kidnapped kids you say? How did he secure their sharci to get them from Africa? I bet their mother was happy to see them go to the lands of milk and honey. Still, the story turns all sour when we discover that the step-mother was all nice and kind. That's not what we were told in nursery. :D

don't respond to it then. Remind us this is one person's version of a series of events. Well, duh.

They're not helping, they're just saying take him back. Not the same thing. It may sound like a talk show but this sort of thing actually happens. Men can be that disgusting. Better perhaps that you clarify THEIR job? icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

I don't know why the poster is trying to blame the "wadaado" when obviously the mentioned lady is the one who is basically $#$$ing up her own life.

Kool_Kat   

^Of course, ilaa iyo Africa nin laga soo xambaaray ha kuugu kibro oo kuugu mayaco baa aduun ugu daran! Baahidiisa iyo bustiisa iney ka soo wado ma'eheen...What pisses me even more is the fact iney caruur naag kale udhashay ineyba keensato, naagtiiyoo nool...Sheekoy ku nacay...

Naagaha meelahan joogo waxaa lagu dacaayadeeya 'nimanka iyo bacdooda madow bey soo dajiyaan'...Let's just say bacda madoow hadii uusan isagoo dhan ku jirin, parts of his body baa ku jiri a la Lorena Bobbit style...

The amount of man-bashing in this thread is pathetic.How do we even get here? soo yaab maahan.

The woman in question has done many mistakes like allowing him to keep his money,keeping his children from an EX-Wife etc.then it is likely that she couldnt live up to his expectations as wife and he married another one(We arent told any reason which forced him to marry another).

Anyway,She has the right to divorce him and divorce is intended to lessen the suffering of ones live.

It is ironic how some of of the ladies take this particular incident as a perfect example of MEN should be treated! Do you think i will be happy with a woman that treats me mean or badly.If you think yes,You are actually mistaken! Actually,Treat me cruelly and i am packing my stuff the following day.

Anyway,maxaa ball busting keenay lol,mise some of the ladies have some kind of castration fetish?