Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

NinBrown   

not again...does anyone remember the last one...they should at least get a decent person to take part....Norf are you up for it mate.

Malika   

^LOL@decent person aa?,brother that show is a true reflection of the decaying social morals of the west,it's aim is to entertain those in similar mind set...

So this Somali dude,only got through because he is singing their tune.

LOL@NG, he sure resembles Caano Geels avitar!

-Lily-   

I was hoping there will be no Somali persons on the show. What an utter disgrace, I’m even more disgusted when I saw his picture… he should have been shot at birth to spare his parents. Nin weyn oo waxas ku hadlayo.

The newspapers are calling it a show of freaks. I never understood what can be so interesting about watching a bunch of weirdos do everyday things…

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NinBrown:

not again...does anyone remember the last one...they should at least get a decent person to take part....Norf are you up for it mate.

I would only get evicted on the first day for not mincing my words :D

Lily, that’s a bit too extreme. So his Somali, so his in Big brother why do we care? How IST affecting all Somalis? His actions impacts only him/his family etc not us all; he chooses to exercise his id1otic liberty by going in big brother congratulations to him. Why can’t we treat him like any other id1iot? Must we all fell ashamed?

-Lily-   

^^^I dont feel ashamed, nor do I doubt that anyone will remember him let alone his Somaliness after the show.

Ok I may have been a bit harsh, it's just pathetic to make such a spectacle of yourself like that.

Ibtisam   

No way, no please dear god no, not another retard. At least Ahmed was kinda ok (ish) He prayer, did not eat pork or have sex on TV. :eek: :eek:

Ok..may be I have no idea how the british society think of the Somalis... but seriously, all (ok...most) of the participants in this threat condemned the fella...mind you he doesn't look that bright, but to say the fact that he is disgracing the Somali community is total exaggaration and melodramatic to the least. Are we saying the Society you live in will conclude all the Somals are pork eating, beer drinking and sex addicts?

Do the white/black people in the show represent the whole white/black society? what kinda of a logic are we using when we saying he is disgracing the Somalis?

Let me tell you this, if your colleagues/ workmates asks you whether the Somalis eat pork or drink alcohol after seeing this dude on TV, they not judging you, by watching the dude on TV that has created an awareness and it is an opportunity for them to talk to you about your community in a way they couldn't before.

or are you just scared of the awareness it may create? or being on the spotlight is what we dreading here?

You know what, if anything, we should have been concerned for him losing the right path!

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

When I see a drunk Somali I feel ashamed and I'm sure alot of other people do. Is it about how others will perceive Somalis? I suppose it is but when you're a minority in a country you feel like the majority will judge by what they see.

Who know he could actually turn out a good example but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I made a honest mistake. It was a Somali guy. My sources who work for channel 4 told me that there will be a Somali person. Two somalis made it to the last auditions. I am guessing they choose this euro-trash fool over the girl.

chubacka   

Damn now I have to watch the stup1d thing jst to see this person walking and talking! :mad:

LOZ he is embarrassing to the somali community and to his family in particular. Thats precisely why the hell he is making a big deal about being somali and being "different"

:( Lets hope he is evicted soon so he can go back to demonstrating toys.