Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

"his opening line was i am somali, my mother knows i eat pork, drink and have sex.."

Why not finish your line, "i am also gay". I knew their will bring some kind of a freak, who labels himself muslim.

Faheema.   

This is yet another attempt to ridicule Islam and Muslim beliefs. :mad:

These contestants are prepped before their 60sec video and in that minute they’re expected to say/do most ‘shocking’ things all in an attempt to get a reaction. :mad:

What an id!ot! Does he really believe he’s the ONLY “Muslim” that is known to do these things??

Twat fooqal Twat!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ma kanaa Somali'a?

mohammed_440x227.jpg

Job Title is 'Toy demonstrator'. What is that lol?

Aha! Now we know where Caano Geel got to. :D

Fabregas   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

This is yet another attempt to ridicule Islam and Muslim beliefs. :mad:

These contestants are prepped before their 60sec video and in that minute they’re expected to say/do most ‘shocking’ things all in an attempt to get a reaction. :mad:

What an id!ot! Does he really believe he’s the ONLY “Muslim” that is known to do these things??

Twat fooqal Twat!

It's bIg brother dear, Big Brother! You didn't expect to have the local Salafi kid with big boots, trousers below his ankles, big beard, et al? They want different people, ones who goes against the usual stereotypes!

Naden   

He may be forgiven for drinking and being a slut but the angels of hell are sharpening their forks over his age lie. Twenty three, my foot. He looks like he's on the lumpy side of 30.

Originally posted by Naden:

He may be forgiven for drinking and being a slut but the angels of hell are sharpening their forks over his age lie. Twenty three, my foot. He looks like he's on the lumpy side of 30.

LOOOOOOOOOOL :D

where are all the people who were complaining about some somali girl in a model show ... from what i've heard about her .. compared to this baboon she seems like an angel :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Naden:

:D

23? Is that whats on his profile? Add another 10 and you might be close.

lmao@naden. Afkaaga caano oo malab-eh sii.

I was a bit taken with the number 23. I thought the age thing was an obvious clue, yet you were the only one who caught on to it. Not only does he look like he is in his 30's, but he is also not an attractive bloke.(as the brit's say)

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Ma kanaa Somali'a?

mohammed_440x227.jpg

Job Title is 'Toy demonstrator'. What is that lol?

ma inankanba 23 Jir ah . Am i missing something